May 2010 - Geocaching Scrap Girls Style

I just sent mine in. I had 2 that were kinda, sorta, what I would call guesses. :blink:

I hope we get to know how many we got right and what the correct answers are.

Some I would like to see the explanations for! :hit-head-with-hammer:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, how funny! the dynamic brush - I never thought about that because I was thinking in costume & batman has that headpiece so I picked the net & mesh for catching things LOL - & the swallow - I must confess I don't know my birds aside from the obvious ones, I got hung up on medicine & picked the dandelion paper = dandelion tea which has medicinal purposes & you can gulp it too! LOL I thought that compass was just a stopwatch on day 28 so I picked the atlas/map graphic

anyone else have off answers that were funny in retrospect?

Jenna, I too picked the net/mesh for catching the bad guys and never once thought about anything else. I too never thought of "swallow"...beyond a robin, eagle, and couple other birds, I really don't know my birds by sight at all either.

Jenna, I too picked the net/mesh for catching the bad guys and never once thought about anything else. I too never thought of "swallow"...beyond a robin, eagle, and couple other birds, I really don't know my birds by sight at all either.

I picked the net/mesh for Batman and Robin also.

I would have done much better if we could have started out with the last post first =). Some of the answers make me feel so blonde that I couldn't find them, but I had fun looking. Maybe I'll win $5! Thanks so much for the game, Sherry!

I thought the tie down fastener (figure eight style) in Scenic Route was the "back & forth, back & forth" item. On the Playing cards pack, I thought you needed "a full deck," although maybe we needed to be playing with something LESS than a full deck!

Oh well, it was fun. I was really surprised to see how few entries there were.

Archived