Help? Stationary Printing And Envelopes?

nattiefaith

Hi, I haven't posted here in years! Since then I've started designing my own cards, stationary etc. and I was just wondering if anyone here can point me where to print envelopes that I design? I can print the stationary at any old printing co, but they only do white envelopes. I've looked at Vista, but they want me to purchase 100 at least and they only do it with one or two sizes. I need more options. I'm wondering if people that make their own stationary just print their envelopes at home???

Any ideas? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

First, Welcome Back! I've printed envelopes before. There is more than one way to do it. You can use an envelope template and print you design, cut it out and assemble the envelopes. While it is more time consuming, you don't have to worry about lining things up while printing. There are a few envelope templates in the boutique. I'll check to see what is there and post a few links. Another way it is to make a "layout" the size of the front of your envelope and run it through a color printer. This would work best with a white background, but you can do some really cute things.

Okay, all these card template come with an envelope template as well.

ScrapSimple Card Templates: 5.5x4.25 Basic

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Gift Envelope

ScrapSimple Card Templates: 5.5x4.25 Curvy

ScrapSimple Card Templates: 5x5 Square

There are some ready- made ones too that you can print and cut out

Card Set: 3.5x2 Home Life

Card Set: Naturescape Card and Envelope

There are more of both kinds in the boutique. If you search for "Envelope" (with the quotes) it will come up with even more. Good luck!

Archived