A Big Welcome To Our Newest Layout Artists!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonderful news and congrats to all.... i am also very impressed with how many people applied and how much talent there is out there.... way to go each and everyone of you!

Thanks ladies! I sure hope I can live up to all the talented artists that are already on the team! It's going to fun for sure!

I have no doubt that you will ALL do an awesome job! Your layouts in the Gallery are awesome and I look forward to seeing them more and more now in the newsletter. Congratulations again!

Guest Peppi

Congrats to all of you!! So great to have you on the LO team and see your beautiful layouts in the newsletter!

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your new work! You girls have been so kind, encouraging and helpful to this newbie that I thought you were already on the Big Team! Praises on your accomplishments and best wishes for the work ahead!

Thanks ladies! I sure hope I can live up to all the talented artists that are already on the team! It's going to fun for sure!

You're certainly off and running in style :) Thanks again for beautiful work with my Winsome Collection!

You're certainly off and running in style :) Thanks again for beautiful work with my Winsome Collection!

Shari, you did a wonderful job with Ang's Winsome Collection - as she said, "you're off and running in style" - but then there was never any doubt that you would! You go, girl!

having-a-party.gifgoing-crazy.gifgoing-crazy.gifmonkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gifmonkeydance.gifdaisy.gifdaisy.gifdaisy.gif (oops.gif MONKEY. . .put that fourth flower back !!!!!)daisy.gif (thank you). . . . .ola.giftoot.giftoot.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifcircle.gif YEAH !!!!!bighug.gifbighug.gif to YOU ALL !!!worship.gif

penguins.gifpenguins.gifgrouphug2.gif nuff said. . . . . . . .

caterpillar.gifHOW'D that get in here????. . . . . . . hmmmmmmmm who left the emoticon door open again????????

Archived