Monday Challenge

April Showers

You may have noticed there is a "Use a Beatle Song to Inspire You" section in the gallery. Your challenge today is to add a layout to that gallery! Create a layout that is inspired by a Beatle's song. You can easily find lyrics online if you aren't familiar with the songs. Chere Kaye Edwards has several collections inspired by them in the boutique too. Oh Blah Dee Collection Biggie, Monday Morning Collection Biggie, Life Goes on Collection Biggie If you can think of more items in the boutique that work well with this challenge, feel free to add them below.

You don't have to think too literally here. Have fun! :)

Here's mine. Good Day Sunshine

Sounds like a fun challenge, April - don't know if I will have time today to get a layout for that one done - have the swap partner challenge to do in the next couple days but I have lots of fav Beatle songs in my head that I love so might give it a try - maybe I can just change Christopher's layout around and add Beatle lyrics to it! Giggle! Seriously, will sure try to participate in this one if I can find some time - have laundry to do from our trip and have to go pick the dog up from the boarder and groceries to buy but Rich works tonite so.................I have lots of time tonite! Great idea for a challenge!

Archived