Just Got The New Acdsee 12 And It Is Very Good

bjc

i have been using acdsee 10 to organize all my scrapping stuff and i got a coupon for a reduced price on the upgrade to the newest version 12...i decided to go for it and it was a very simple thing...i had been worried about all my categories and how they would transfer but it is a simple button you press and it converts them from the old version....

i am up and running with the newest version and it seems like a nicer smoother version...the tagging and searching are now the same list and it can see my raw photos from my canon 7D camera...so yahooooooo

just passing this along to anyone who may be an acdsee user

I have thought about using something like Acdsee but my search through my documents works so well, that I have never gotten it.

and u know how it mysteriously doesnt work for me! lol..thats why acdsee is so wonderful for me

Guest faerywings

bjc- I know -- that is such a relief. I was worried at first. The first time I tried to install PM 12 (upgrading from PM 2009) something went wonky and it hung up on me and I was flipping that I was going to lose everything. But - not a problem. I uninstalled PM 12, reinstalled it, Converted my database and was 100% good to go.

I am so excited by the new "Online" feature- it makes it so much easier to share my scrap layouts on Facebook and on my blog.

bjc- I know -- that is such a relief. I was worried at first. The first time I tried to install PM 12 (upgrading from PM 2009) something went wonky and it hung up on me and I was flipping that I was going to lose everything. But - not a problem. I uninstalled PM 12, reinstalled it, Converted my database and was 100% good to go.

I am so excited by the new "Online" feature- it makes it so much easier to share my scrap layouts on Facebook and on my blog.

havent figured out any of the new features... will have to see what the online feature is....also i am having trouble configuring the photoshop as the editor so i can do ctl e to open my scrapping stuff into photoshop...i have done the configure editor as they described and how i had it set up in acdsee 10 but it doesnt work...any ideas???

Archived