Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kasey lewis

Exif Properties Link In The Gallery

5 posts in this topic

Did this go away? I don't see it on the pictures I've looked at and it's not on my pages either. I've been offline for a week, so I probably missed something. just wondering...

The exif link only shows something there if that person put something in the file info in photoshop. If they didn't I don't think it shows anything.

No they are still there. On your right you will see a box that says Image Details. Right under the wording Dimensions 600x600 you should see a little blue envelope thingy and it should say view exif properties. Here is a link to one to show you what it looks like

Rosemary and Vaughnde are both correct. The link for Exif properties appear where Vaughnde says but only if details have been added to the "File Info" field in the properties of the uploaded image....like Rosemary says. :)

I'm seriously losing my mind! I could have sworn that I had a EXIF link on one of my layouts and it had all the credits listed. I guess that's what I get for uploading pics and then cruising the gallery late at night in a half dream state! Thanks, friends!