June 2010 --- Quotable Quotes Game

Sherry Lynn

Please use this thread for all Quotable Quotes related (and beyond!) chatter. Please keep the clue hint thread clear of chatter so the daily clues are easy to locate. Remember to post your guesses in the official game thread!

THANK YOU & enjoy your month!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, Im starting to be a touble maker already. I received a message reminding me that the link was to be to a boutique item. I know that is what it says, but the example posted was to a gallery item. Sherry Lynn, could you clarify this, "pretty please, with sugar on it".

Joyce, I can't believe that you got the answer from that one little clue. Showoff. :rofl:

And you are right, you are a troublemaker.

I know; it's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.

Well, at least you're a SWEET troublemaker, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fits right in with the candy theme this month! :giggle_bear:

Joyce, I can't believe that you got the answer from that one little clue. Showoff. :rofl:

Well, at least you're a SWEET troublemaker, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fits right in with the candy theme this month! :giggle_bear:

Yeah, a candy theme, and I just looked at my favorite candy, and it's a pretty boring wrapper.

Congratulations Joyce! You won before I had even read the rules. :):clap::clap::clap:

Have you ever played name that tune? :toot::toot:

Really you did great. The benefit of each of us having one guess each day is we may as well use it. It sure pays off if you get it right! :welldone4jb: Joyce!

Sandy

Yeah, a candy theme, and I just looked at my favorite candy, and it's a pretty boring wrapper.

Joyce, so is mine. It's red, white and brown. Not too interesting or colorful. I'll have to find another favorite candy right away.

Joyce, so is mine. It's red, white and brown. Not too interesting or colorful. I'll have to find another favorite candy right away.

I'm seriously thinking about that too.

Could I respectfully suggest that a little more information be included in this game? I spent the last three days looking at every single jpeg in the Design Team and Layout Artist galleries and clicking on anything that looked like it might possibly have this journaling on it, and that's thousands of layouts to look through, and after all that, I never did find it. Maybe with each word, we could have a clue about the artist or eliminate some artists that it isn't? I usually love playing the message board games, and I expect them to be difficult, but this one seems to be maybe just a step beyond that. I hope I don't sound like I'm whining. I truly appreciate all of the work that you all do to come up with these games for us.

Ok I hear you AND how about if we do this --- with each word I give you --- it will fill in the blank!

So for instance --- if it has 5 words

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____

day 1 clue the

_____ ______ the _____ _____

I think this might help AND I was thinking the same thing as you girls SO it doesn't sound like whining to me!

This will start with the next game because I am sure after today's clue the layout will be revealed!

Sorry for making it difficult --- that isn't the intention!

Archived