Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Ashleigh!

61 posts in this topic

Congratulations Ashleigh (Caprimom)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Ashleigh as the Member of the Month for June!

Ashleigh has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family since joining in November 2006. Ashleigh is very active in the Games Forum, especially the Share The Love game. She offers help to other members, joins in the various swaps and is a regular in the chat room. Ashleigh is a big part of what makes Scrap Girls a fun and helpful place.

Ashleigh receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Ashleigh, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Whoo Hoo Ashleigh!!! We so love having you here, enjoy your well deserved month! :D

Yay, Ashleigh!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations!

Wahoo! Congratulations, Ashleigh! :D I love having you in classes!

Congrats Ashleigh. A well deserved honor. Wear that crown proudly.

WHOO HOO!!!!!

Congrats, I hope you enjoy your month!!!

YAY! So glad to see that Ashleigh is the MOM! Well deserved for a super nice Scrap Girl!

Congratulations and have a fantastic month! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Oh Ashleigh this is so well deserved! :yippee: You are a sweetheart and so much fun to chat with and play games with as well as your leaving love on layouts. Super :sign_Congrats_wav: to you!

Yay! What a great choice, for such a sweet lady! Wear your crown proudly.

Congratulations Ashleigh! I'm so excited for you!!!!

WTG Ashleigh!! :sign_Congrats_wav:

Sweet!!! Congrats Ashleigh :) We're so glad to have you here as an important part of Scrap Girls!

Oh, Ashleigh, that is so neat. What a great choice they made. Enjoy your month, girl.

Congratulations Ashleigh!!! Can't wait to see that crown on you ... it will look amazing! :)

I am so happy for you Ashleigh!! You definitely deserve this honor-congratulations!!

I am so excited that you are being honored Ashleigh! It's well deserved. I always enjoy your company in chats and the love you leave on my layouts. Congratulations!!

Congratulations Ashleigh!! Enjoy your month!!

Congratulations Ahleigh! A well deserved honor! Enjoy your month!

:toot::toot: Ashleigh!!! :sign_Congrats_wav: Have a great month!!! :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2: :-)

Oh my goodness! Thanks so much everyone! I just found out during chat that I'm MOM for June! What a nice surprise, especially after the heavy couple of weeks I've had!

I have to get offline for a few hours but I just wanted to say thank you! It's such an honor!