Congratulations Ashleigh!

CRS

Congratulations Ashleigh (Caprimom)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Ashleigh as the Member of the Month for June!

Ashleigh has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family since joining in November 2006. Ashleigh is very active in the Games Forum, especially the Share The Love game. She offers help to other members, joins in the various swaps and is a regular in the chat room. Ashleigh is a big part of what makes Scrap Girls a fun and helpful place.

Ashleigh receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Ashleigh, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so excited that you are being honored Ashleigh! It's well deserved. I always enjoy your company in chats and the love you leave on my layouts. Congratulations!!

Oh my goodness! Thanks so much everyone! I just found out during chat that I'm MOM for June! What a nice surprise, especially after the heavy couple of weeks I've had!

I have to get offline for a few hours but I just wanted to say thank you! It's such an honor!

Archived