Congratulations Ashleigh!

CRS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTG Ashleigh! I got into the chat late last night & wasn't sure what they were all congratulating you about, now I know. How terrific & they certainly picked a great SG for the honor. I always enjoy being in the chat rooms with you. And your LOs are always so pretty!

Okay...so...I've determined that I have a hard time "telling about myself" so I thought I'd post my answers to this quiz that you tag people with on your blog.

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?

Dr. Pepper..and a powdered donut.

2.Where was your profile picture taken?

At a nightclub on my birthday. My best friend decided I needed to get out!

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?

I sure can and I play DJ Hero too!

4.Name someone who made you laugh today.

Jenelle. She was playing doctor and she diagnosed me as having the bubblegums!

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?

3 a.m-ish. I usually stay up pretty late. I am worrying about Akira who is sick right now so it makes it hard for me to sleep.

6. Ever been kissed under fireworks?

Nope.

7. Which of your friends lives closest to you?

Shannon lives 1 hour away from me.

8. Do you think exes can be friends?

It depends on the situation. I am friends with a few of my exes while others have had to be left behind in the past.

9. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?

I am sickeningly in love with it!

10. When was the last time you cried really hard?

Last Saturday at Akeem's grandmother's funeral.

11. Who took your profile picture?

My best friend Shannon.

12. Who was the last person you took a picture of?

I'm pretty sure it was Jenelle. Yep...Jenelle. She wandered into my room wearing a mish mash of whatever she could find in her room. Definitely a photo moment.

13. Was yesterday better than today?

So far....yes!

14. Can you live a day without TV?

Yep! Now, don't ask about the internet!

15. Are you upset about anything?

I'm a bit upset about Akira having RSV but such is life w/children. They get sick.

16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?

Of course they are!

17. There was no question here.

18. Night out or night in?

In. I'm a homebody!

19. What items could you not go without during the day?

Hmm...pacifier, diapers, baby wipes, crayons, coloring books, computer, camera.

20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital

My late mother's best friend Rosetta. She's doing fine now though.

21. What does the last text message in your inbox say?

I can't find my phone and I'm not sure it's worth looking for it. LOL!

22. How do you feel about your life right now?

I'm mostly satisfied with my life. I have a family and friends and good health. Life is not very fun without these things.

23. Do you hate any one?

Ah, hate is such a strong emotion. I dislike some people but I don't hate anyone. Ha..I've grown up! If you would have asked me that 10 years ago, I could have named names!

24. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?

Emails offering condolences for the loss of my grandfather.

25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?

Yes I would.

26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?

Ha...maybe Akeem. I'm not sure if that was his exact word though.

27. What song is stuck in your head?

Ni Hao Kailan theme song

28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?

It'd better be someone with a ladder. I live on the 2nd floor. Seriously...who wants to knock on a window at that time of day?

29. Do you want to have grandkids before you’re 50?

After doing the math, I think I'll go with after 50! I'd be okay with 45 and after really though, otherwise, Jenelle and Akira would be way too young for parenthood.

30. Name something you have to do tomorrow?

Grocery shopping.

31. Do you think too much or too little?

LOL! Too much!

32. Do you smile a lot?

I do! It's really bad. I smile and laugh even when I'm mad! I have a problem!

My favorite layout is this scraplift I did for one of the NSD challenges: Mommy's Girls. I'll admit that as soon as I found out I was pregnant with Akira, I started thinking about LOs that would include both of them!

Hi Ashleigh - I am in the "Who I Am" class with you and first would like to say I am so sorry for your loss which I heard about in our class.

I also wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! on being Member of the Month. I am so very new to digital scrapbooking/ScrapGirls so don't know any members except our class.

So, I was VERY excited to read that the winner was YOU -- someone I actually knew! I have missed you in the class as I was thoroughly enjoying your beautiful layouts about yourself and family.

I hope you're back soon! I also thank you and was appreciating the comments you'd made on layouts -- made me feel good and very welcome...

So, as you can see I was so pleased I knew YOU -- June's winner..... and thought the choice was excellent! Take care...

Hi Ashleigh - I am in the "Who I Am" class with you and first would like to say I am so sorry for your loss which I heard about in our class.

I also wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! on being Member of the Month. I am so very new to digital scrapbooking/ScrapGirls so don't know any members except our class.

So, I was VERY excited to read that the winner was YOU -- someone I actually knew! I have missed you in the class as I was thoroughly enjoying your beautiful layouts about yourself and family.

I hope you're back soon! I also thank you and was appreciating the comments you'd made on layouts -- made me feel good and very welcome...

So, as you can see I was so pleased I knew YOU -- June's winner..... and thought the choice was excellent! Take care...

Aww, thanks so much Mari! I'm glad I could help you feel at home here! I know when I first started posting here, everyone left such kind comments on my LOs so I'm glad that I could pay it forward. I'm way behind on my class LOs but I'm going to start working on them soon.

Also thanks to all of you who have left such kind words for me! If I'm starting to have a bad day, I just peek at this thread and it really lifts me up!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived