Recipe Cards?

blessedhomemaker

Tina, welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm a dedicated recipe card maker. Some of my cards are in the swap gallery above, but many more are in My Cookbook gallery. I hope you find some ideas there. Recipe cards are a great way to get started on digital scrapping--no angst about photos of your favorite family members, and small enough to be a shorter project. Looking forward to see what you create!

• 4 weeks later...

how do ya'll print yours? I am thinking I want to print them on that double sided "everyday" photo paper & laminating them so I can use them in the kitchen without ruining them (I am a messy cook so my favorite recipies are notoriously stained! LOL)

I use the "recipe saver" plastic sleeves. They're a whole lot easier and cheaper than laminating.

Current used to carry them in their catalogs, but I expect they're available elsewhere.

I use the "recipe saver" plastic sleeves. They're a whole lot easier and cheaper than laminating.

Current used to carry them in their catalogs, but I expect they're available elsewhere.

Me too! That seems to work for me - and there are soooooooooooo many yummy recipes on here to try. Sad to say I have not done any recipe cards and posted them - and my printer is mad at my computer right now, so can't even print them out until I figure out what they are arguing about! Giggle.

how do ya'll print yours? I am thinking I want to print them on that double sided "everyday" photo paper & laminating them so I can use them in the kitchen without ruining them (I am a messy cook so my favorite recipies are notoriously stained! LOL)

Jenna, that's a great idea! I have a small laminating machine - I think I might try and do mine that way once my printer is speaking to my computer again -

Archived