Hybrid Atc Swap --- How Are You Doing?

Sherry Lynn

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the chat yesterday, Dee asked everyone to let her know if you don't receive this swap in the mail. At least one swapper has received them in the mail.

I would not do that to you girls.... I committed to doing this AND I always follow through on my commitments!

I e-mailed everyone's cards out Saturday - I was waiting for two of the participants AND didn't hear from either one of them SO each group has 8 hybrid ATC's!

Thanks for all your support ladies - I enjoyed these swaps so much! Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

In the chat yesterday, Dee asked everyone to let her know if you don't receive this swap in the mail. At least one swapper has received them in the mail.

I would not do that to you girls.... I committed to doing this AND I always follow through on my commitments!

I e-mailed everyone's cards out Saturday - I was waiting for two of the participants AND didn't hear from either one of them SO each group has 8 hybrid ATC's!

Thanks for all your support ladies - I enjoyed these swaps so much! Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I knew we could count on Sherry!

Welcome back Sherry Lynn! I got mine today too! They are beautiful!

I want to apologize to the ones who got mine, I forgot to sign and number them on the back sorry.gif

Sherry, thanks for checking in. You have done a fantastic job on these swaps, and they have been so much fun.

We will surely miss your leadership on the messageboard.

I hope you will be able to drop in every now and then as a member and let us know how you are doing.

hugsssssssss back atcha!

Sherry, so good to see your smiling face here on the MB...hope all is well...I've really missed you. Haven't received the cards yet, but I know when I do I will love each and every one of them. Thanks so much for coordinating this, I know how much time and effort you put into it. Love ya bunches!

• 3 weeks later...

Just so you know - I sent in my Pagoda July Hybrid ATC to SNR - and they accepted it for publication. So it's not in the gallery now!

Just so you know - I sent in my Pagoda July Hybrid ATC to SNR - and they accepted it for publication. So it's not in the gallery now!

:sign_Congrats_wav: Elisha! WTG! Now I feel really honored to have one of them! :)

Archived