July 2010 Bingo Support And Chatter Thread!

Sherry Lynn

You know, until you get close, you can be casual about checking for new words--in other words, if you have more than five to go, you know you can't win in just one day. When I get close (and I am), I've gotten obsessive about checking to see if the new words have been posted. Is anyone else obsessing with me?

:hit-head-with-hammer:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a long time since I was close, but when I was down to 14 numbers once, I was obsessing over it. 0 numbers came up, so I was out! I haven't been close enough sense, so don't know if I would get excited about it again, after that experience. roflol :-)

Barbara, you are too cute! I'm only up to 10 at this point so I haven't been obsessing, now that it is coming close I may watch more closely but, I also think that I'm a little too far behind to get overly excited! LOL You go ahead and be excited, that's a fun part of life! Also...Best of Luck! :winking_baby:

Glorie, you're closer than you think. You just need to get all five words today! Woo! Hoo! Good luck! :-)

Nope, didn't happen but, I did get 2 and I'm sure that if there isn't a winner today, there will be one tomorrow and it could be me! LOL

C'mon Sherry, I only need 3 from MY list to win tomorrow...you can do it girlfriend! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::wub:

Glorie, you're closer than you think. You just need to get all five words today! Woo! Hoo! Good luck! :-)

Nope, didn't happen but, I did get 2 and I'm sure that if there isn't a winner today, there will be one tomorrow and it could be me! LOL

C'mon Sherry, I only need 3 from MY list to win tomorrow...you can do it girlfriend! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::wub:

Well I'll have to speak with my husband he is picking the numbers --- I don't even know the words to match the numbers he picks until I go to post them......

None for me today. Still holding at 10.

Joyce do you have any words of wisdom for my husband? Should he let the boys (my dogs) pick the numbers?

Sherry, I thought everybody knew I was a terrible word picker. It probably doesn't matter who picks the numbers. LOL.

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: Barbara I have verified your card AND you are the first winner for this month's BEACH B I N G O! Congratulations! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Now grab those pom poms and let's cheer on everyone for Round 2!

Ladies clear your cards AND get ready for a new game tomorrow --- oh yes AND a new caller!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder who your next round caller will be?

I'm still excited but for the reason that Barbara is our first Beach Bingo winner! Yea Barbara!!

Sherry, I'd like to see the dogs pick the next group of numbers/words...just because I also want to see a LO with them doing it! LOL

Thanks everybody--I'm really tickled to win on the first round, and of course I think Sherry Lynn's husband was great at picking numbers. Who knew he could have helped me so much?

:giggle_bear:

Don't forget, get your cards in before the new round starts tomorrow. I'll be cheering for all of you--Thank you Scrap Girls!

If you have already picked words for round 1 you use these same words/card for all future rounds.

If you didn't join in round one you can pick you words and use them for round 2 and future rounds.

Archived