August 7: Colorado Scrapgirls & Scrapguys!

I'd love to meet other Colorado digi-scrappers, and am willing to host a gathering. My company office space can easily accommodate a gathering here in Colorado Springs.

Saturday, July 31, 2010 or Saturday, August 7, 2010 are both reasonable target dates.

There could be a brief (less than two hours) get together, or a "scrapping retreat," say, 10am to 3pm. We can come up with some projects or a mini-class, I think, if there is interest.

Bring your own lunch, or purchase at nearby fast food/shopping mall area for lunch if desired.

If you are interested, please let us know your preferences:

• Two-hour-ish, or mini-retreat?
  • Saturday, July 31 or Aug 7 or either date?

either type and either date!!! i'll make sure ihave it free!!! i think the 31st would be fun.

I would have to forgo the lunch, on a strict diet. But i can contribute for whatever else you need!!

Your so awesome for doing this Barbara.

Id be happy to help anyone out with questions whatnot... if i have the answer :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this post back up.

I know there are more than a few Colorado scrappers out there. If you'd like to meet up, and the dates suggested are not good for you, please introduce yourself, and we can try to work out a different date. Here's hoping to meet other scrappers here!

Hi - I am new to CO (Fort Collins)...from AZ. My In-laws live in the Springs. I would love to meet for a mini retreat or a couple of hours. For my personal schedule the 7th of August is best. Please let me know if it is a go.

Thanks Angela for thinking of me!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to see you this morning, Angela; I was just wondering if anyone else wants to join us. I can still do either date. Does anyone else want to join us here in Colorado Springs for a digi-scrap-crop on Saturday, July 31 or Aug 7th?

It would be just fine with me. Shall we plan informal meetup, say 10-3 come & go? Bring your own lunch, or plan to buy nearby. This Saturday, July 31 is perfect for me. I have another beginner I can invite; hope she can come.

Bring to share or for yourself; I am unsure of what I'll have, but I'll probably have something to share--it may be as simple as tuna fish sandwiches.

I will PM you privately with address of meet up. If anyone else wants to come, we'd love to have you! Let us know, and we'll PM the address to you.

Bumping this up:

Colorado Scrap Girls Meet up: This Saturday, Aug 7, 10am - 3pm. Central Colorado Springs.

Bring your own lunch, or purchase at (very) nearby fast food/mall.

Bring your own laptop, or if you're just beginning, you can sit side by side with a partner.

Send a private message to me, please, for address & directions. Hope you can come!

I'm thinking about scrapping projects to bring to work on tomorrow for our meetup, and hoping we'll have even more Scrap Girls joining us here in Colorado Springs. Let us know! Saturday, Aug 7, 10-3, bring your own lunch and laptop (if possible.) PM me for directions.

Archived