Congratulations Annbk!

CRS

Congratulations Ann (AnnBK)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Ann as the Member of the Month for July!

Ann has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family since joining in January 2007. She is involved in all the swaps at Scrap Girls. She's very active in the Games Forum and Gallery, too. Ann is quick to help other members and offer support. Ann is a friendly, fun and helpful member!

Ann receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Ann, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Yeah for AnnBK! I'm excited for you. I thought for sure you'd already been M.O.M. I'm so glad you were chosen. You add so much to our scrapping home. Thanks...and enjoy your month (the crown is not too heavy...and it's REALLY pretty. It goes with everything you'll wear! :))

Congratulations, Ann! This is a well deserved honor.

Enjoy your month! I hope it's a great month on the golf course for you, also :)

Ann was the best ever Secret Pal for me...and she had me fooled, too.

Well, if someone hadn't e-mailed congratulations to me, I might not have known about this honor! It's been one of those days....up at dawn and no time for browsing.

I must say, I am somewhat overwhelmed at being singled out from all the fantastic members of this site, it's like a home away from home to all of us. I am so honored. Please allow me a few minutes to collect my thoughts and compose a little "all about me" essay. Shouldn't take too long, I'm a pretty simple person, as many of you already know.

Thanks again, I'm just so honored!

Archived