Borderless Print Problem W/ Epson Stylus Photo R320

Guest phototx

Guest phototx
Has anyone had any problems using borderless printing on the Epson Stylus Photo R320? I am using Photoshop Elements 4.0 to create my 8.5" x 11" scrapbook pages. When I print my pages, I check the borderless printing box, and it does print a borderless print, but it is cropping off about 1/8" or so off the sides of the image I am printing. It also does not crop it evenly on both sides which makes my page off-center. Any suggestions?

Guest kitiekat4U
check out your LO using the preview button on your printer. check also your paper tray, if it is set up for 8x10 or another. if the problem persists you may want to go to epson's web site and ask for help. wish i could help more.

I have an Epson 1280. My borderless prints were enlarged slightly and I could never get an accurate print. It is a real pain, I know what you mean. I contacted Epson (many years ago) about this, and I don't recall exactly what they said.

Try contacting them.

My work-around was to print to a larger sheet and trim, if I needed it to be accurate. My scrapbook layouts are 12x12 and I print at 8x8. I love that format!

Archived