Fun Friday! Just A Little Game With A Prize ($25 Gc)

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the mood to have some fun and so I decided to start a game. The rules are very simple.

1. Answer this question by replying to this post: What is your favorite summer-time activity?

2. Entries must be posted before Midnight, Monday, July 19, 2010.

3. One entry per person.

The winner will be chosen with the aid of a random number generator and will be posted on Tuesday.

Good luck!

My favorite summer activity is family fun. Reunions, get-togethers, picnics - all with the family.

I have so many favorite summer activities - but I guess I'd have to say spending time with family & having fun with my kids (which often means BBQ & some kind of water activity). It's also the only time of the year we are free to travel more often.

My favorite summer activity is seeing (and hearing about) all the fun my kids have at their various summer camps (science camps, sports camps, classes, etc). Makes the fact that I'm a working mom that much better - knowing my kids are having a great break from school - with or without mom and dad :)

2 years ago I started a social club for teens and young adults with disabilities and each month we meet and do an activity, or go someplace like a movie or out for pizza, we started with 6, now have 30 kids in it. but summers has always been challenging as they scatter to the four winds and with nothing to unify them, it's not easy. So.... I decided that in the summer we would get together "under the stars and do a movie in the backyard up against a sheet on the house. We had pizza and popcorn and the kids brought sleeping bags and so my favorite summertime activity is each month to have all those kids over to our house, outside giggling and laughing under the stars and having the time of their lives. Naturally I take a ton of pictures and each month I make a scrapbook and I never really knew if the kids even cared about the pages, but then one day, one young man, Joe, asked me 'when are the pictures going to be ready' and then I knew not only the events, but the scrapbook pages made a difference. so this labor of love has turned out to be the "bestest, summertime activity" ever. Thanks Ro, not only for the contest but for letting us share our happiness with others, reading everyone's listing has given me many ideas of what to do next with the kids. Yeah, already a winner.

Living in a state that is HOT HOT HOT, my best summer days are spent near the water splashing and playing with my husband and my kids. Doesn't matter to me whether it's the beach or the springs so long as it's cool and wet water! :)

My favorite summertime activity is traveling! I enjoy most going to see family, especially my grandkids. They are spread all over the country so it lets us visit lots of new sites while going to their houses or going home.

I'm in the mood to have some fun and so I decided to start a game. The rules are very simple.

1. Answer this question by replying to this post: What is your favorite summer-time activity?

2. Entries must be posted before Midnight, Monday, July 19, 2010.

3. One entry per person.

The winner will be chosen with the aid of a random number generator and will be posted on Tuesday.

Good luck!

my favorite summer activity is walking the beach with hubby and the kids (grand) ahead chasing the waves with their laughs and giggles in the wind!

OK, so I thought and thought and thought on this. I came up with my most favorite activity and that would be out in the pontoon with my family. I chose this activity because I LOVE the sun, and I we can connect with each other as well as read a book or cool off in the water. Oh how I would love to be doing this activity right now! Temps are in the high 80's with the humidity on the rise!

I will agree with the others, this is an extremely generous gift and an easy way to participate in something fun! Thanks and hope we all can get out and enjoy our summer fun!

Archived