Fun Friday! Just A Little Game With A Prize ($25 Gc)

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My all-time favorite summertime activity is flying hot air balloons! There is nothing better than flying about it all shortly after sunrise. You watch the people and critters below and have the most peaceful flight floating above the land below. Nothing beats starting your day with a hot air balloon flight!

I love our family picnics! We get the whole group together -- immediate family, cousins and aunts and uncles -- and we all meet out at the park to roast wieners and marshmallows. I know it sounds like a Fall activity, but we do it all summer long. Sometimes we even have home made ice cream! Good times!

My favorite summer time activity is traveling and taking photos when I do. The light in New Mexico is always great and in the summer things are so lovely here that even a day trip results in great pictures (and of course, by extension, great scrapbook pages!). BJinNM

Guest Scrap-Maniac

My favorite summer time activity is a scrap retreat w/my girl friends!!

Thanks for the contest Ro...I really Love reading my newsletters and getting such great ideas from everyone!!

What is your favorite summer-time activity?

SWIMMING! There is absolutely nothing better than floating in the lake, whether it's all wavy and tossing me about or calm and serene barely a ripple in sight, day or night, rain or shine... Seriously, there is NOTHING better!!!

Hi girls!

Here’s my favourite summer-time activity this summer. Since I am on a one-year maternity leave, I like to enjoy some free time with my daughter, who is about to turn 10 months old in just 2 days. But what I like most of all is to have a picnic with her for lunch, by the river, just the two of us, and then I go buy an ice cream cone and we share it even though I asked my parents and my husband not to give her any ice cream before she turns one year old! Shhhhhhh! Don’t tell! It’s our little secret. That’s really my favourite activity this summer. Something my daughter won’t remember but I’ll write it down in her baby book and one day we will get a good laugh together! ;)

What a fun topic!

My favorite summer activity is definitely water balloon baseball. You use a water balloon instead of a ball, and balls, strikes, home runs depend on if the ball was hit and breaks or not. Very fun.

Wow, Ro! This is awesome! Just look at all of the names here that we don't usually see on the MB! What a great way to bring our wonderful members together! Now we just need to convince them to be a big part of SG all the time. Thank you for this great idea.

My favorite summertime activity this year would be a road trip to the beach in our little RV with just the two of us - and walking on the beach, holding hands, enjoying seafood and just being together alone for a change. I can't think of anything more fun and more peaceful than an actual road trip with just Rich and me like old times and feeling like we used to feel together when it was just the two of us. Ah, the peace, the tranquility, being lazy, feeling loved and soing what WE want to do for a change. Just thinking about it makes me feel good. Thank you for coming up with such a great idea,

Sara Arell

With 3 of our 5 kids still at home. I enjoy my summers doing all those things I didn't have time for the rest of the year. Hikes on the beach, reading a good book, watching an old movie & working on my scrapping. I hope to get some sewing done this year for myself.

Sue

Archived