Fun Friday! Just A Little Game With A Prize ($25 Gc)

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is what I'm doing right now. Out on the deck, in the shade, feet up with my laptop exactly where it belongs - in my lap, camera next to me in case something interesting comes by (a hummingbird, the doe and twin fawns living in our woods, or the phoebes nesting on the top of our porch light) and surfing the SG site for things to do with my photos.

Guest Cottage

Thanks so much for the chance to win, Ro!!

All sound great, But i love to stroll around during festvals and check out all the wonderful Hand crafted items!!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Hope I win !! lol So many cool kits and etc to choose from!! i'm drooling lol

Tamara (aka Cottage)

Fun contest! Here we have a festival going every week of the summer. So my favourite summer activity would be going to as many festivals as we can! My faves are the Heritage Festival, The Fringe Theatre festival and the Street Performers festival!

What a busy thread!! I love spending the summer days with my boys! There are so many fun summer activities we have done, it's hard to pick my favorite! I think spending time in the water ranks pretty high though! Beach, spray pad, pool or even with the backyard hose!

Mine is spending time with my family, especially the grandchildren, in my gardens and at the laked house. Always with my camera in hand to capture their sweetness. Popscikles, ice cream cones, swimming, laughing, teasing, big hugs and kisses and just sitting quietly, listening to their wonderful little awesomely amazing personalities at work. (:

My favorite summer activity is so hard to pick but I love having friends over and grilling in the backyard while the kids run and play and the adults share a beverage!

Wow - thanks for the great game!

I would have to say my favorite summer time activity is walking downtown with my family and ice cream from White Mountian Ice Cream.

OMGosh! There is not much I don't love about summer! My favorite activity is to pack a lunch and some essentials and spend the late afternoon/evening on the beach! Nothing beats watching the sky turns pink surrounded by my hubby and two little itty-bittys!!

I like to clean and purge!!! Yard sale at my house next weekend...all that old NON-digital scrapbooking stuff for sale!!! (*Ü*)

Guest mamabrood

my favorite activity is laying flat on my stomach on a blanket in our backyard in the sun, reading a good book (right now: Kathryn Stockett's "the Help", WOW I'm completely crushed.........).

Love this contest!

greetings, Marijke from the Netherlands

My favourite summer activity is playing in the paddling pool with my beautiful 2.1/2 year old grandaughter Freya Rose (that is when the sun shows its face which isn't all that often in England).

:tinkerbell:

My favorite thing is when Ro posts a summer game on SG where we can win prizes! Just kidding - I have TONS of favorite summer things - sleeping in, spending more time having fun with my three precious monkeys, watching them do their summer activities like soccer and swimming lessons, playing family soccer games at the park and purposely fouling my husband so that I have a chance =), swimming (except our pool isn't open yet), travel (when we get to do it). I just LOVE summer!

Fun contest! My favorite activity is to go geocaching in my kayak.

This sounds like great fun! Are there special searches for geocaching on the water? Do you use the geocache.com website?

Archived