Fun Friday! Just A Little Game With A Prize ($25 Gc)

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spending an afternoon driving around the countryside (windows down, air on) scoping out fun things and locations to photograph with one of my girlfriends who`s also into photography.

Oh and there`s usually some giggling involved with neither one of us acting our age. It`s fun to revisit one`s youth whenever possible. :)

Thanks for the fun contest, Ro!

jezze

my most favorite thing for summer is camping, which includes my whole family. I like nothing better than being with my kids and grandkids, and taking picture, taking lots of pictures. When we go camping we all have so much fun swimming, boating, fishing, and simply hanging out at the campsite. We share food and laughter. I wish I was there now. :wub::bee::runningdog::gathering::going-crazy:

My favorite thing about summer is the extra time I get with my little girls. I work for a school so I have a more flexible schedule in the summer, and I love sleeping in and staying up later! And swimming, of course.

Guest wackyme

My favorite thing to do in summer beside swimming everyday is to invite my family and friends to a family day at the beach. We BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs for the kids, steak, chicken and seafood for the adults, splash in the surf, eat, throw the Frisbee for our dogs, eat, swim in the surf, eat, walk the beach to see the seals, eat, enjoy the bonfire at dark, have dessert, things like Mocha cake, fresh fruit tarts, and S'more's for the kids. Then a slow leisurely ride home with the stars shining down. Getting home and realizing you just took 435 photos. More fodder for scrapping. "YES"

Marilyn

Guest wackyme

My favorite thing to do in summer beside swimming everyday is to invite my family and friends to a family day at the beach. We BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs for the kids, steak, chicken and seafood for the adults, splash in the surf, eat, throw the Frisbee for our dogs, eat, swim in the surf, eat, walk the beach to see the seals, eat, enjoy the bonfire at dark, have dessert, things like Mocha cake, fresh fruit tarts, and S'more's for the kids. Then a slow leisurely ride home with the stars shining down. Getting home and realizing you just took 435 photos. More fodder for scrapping. "YES!"

Marilyn

My favorite summer time activity is going for a ride with my husband on the back of his Harley! :-)

Thanks for the opportunity to have some fun with this game and possibly of winning the awesome prize!

Guest wackyme

My favorite thing to do in summer beside swimming everyday is to invite my family and friends to a family day at the beach. We BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs for the kids, steak, chicken and seafood for the adults, splash in the surf, eat, throw the Frisbee for our dogs, eat, swim in the surf, eat, walk the beach to see the seals, eat, enjoy the bonfire at dark, have dessert, things like Mocha cake, fresh fruit tarts, and S'more's for the kids. Then a slow leisurely ride home with the stars shining down. Getting home and realizing you just took 435 photos. More fodder for scrapping. "YES"!

Marilyn

My favorite summer activity is taking my family up camping at the lake. It is beautiful, peaceful and a lot of fun for my children. The lake is only about a 20 minute drive, but it is not a busy place and we feel like we have truly been away on a vacation. One of my favorite place to photograph as well!

Val

My favorite summer activity is sitting with a book by the pool and then when I get too warm jumping in and cooling off.. then back to the book. :happy-sun:

My favourite summer activity is the same as my favourite winter activity. After all is said and done! After I've done outdoor work or play! After the photos or spending time with family, or dogs! After running errands or shopping! There's always one thing that I love to do and that's to spend time on the SGs boards and to make layouts! :-)

:cheeringdog: MY FAVORITE ACTIVITY IS GARDENING, I WAKE ABOUT 7:00 AM 2 WATER MY PLANTS & VEGGIES,IM GROWING TOMATOES,BELL PEPPERS,CHILIES,FLOWERS,,THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR DOING THIS,I LOVE TO GARDEN,I PLANT IN 5 GALLON BUCKETSPicture202.jpg the reason i get up early is cuz i live where it gets so hot where in the 102s & 103s hot hot!!!!!!!

My favorite summer-time activity is visiting with my step children and family. I live in Boise, ID and our oldest and his wife live in Seattle, WA; middle son and his wife and one year old live in Denver, CO; youngest son and wife live here in Boise and our daughter lives in Bellingham, WA. We have a seasonal business that keeps us busy from September through January, so summer is the best time for us to visit or have visitors. With a grandson just turning one, we visited twice in the last two months and took hundreds of pictures - just the thing to keep me busy scrapping this winter! What joy the "kids" have looking at the scrapbook pages that are rapidly (and sometimes, not so rapidly) filling our family scrapbooks. I love digital scrapping because I can design a page and print five times: one for each of the kids and one for my husband and me.

My family usually vacations together sometime during the summer: my oldest brother and his wife, one or both of their daughter and children (all from Oregon), several of our children and their spouses, cousin and her husband, etc. I published a book every two years, which includes two vacations, and give as Christmas gifts to all that went on those very special summer vacations. They enjoy the books so much and want me to make one each year, but it's a lot of work - maybe when I retire...

Archived