Fun Friday! Just A Little Game With A Prize ($25 Gc)

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Ro!! Thanks

My favorite summertime activity is VACATION!! We always try to go somewhere, even if it a weekend camping trip. Any additional time I get to spend with my family is a bonus and something I look forward to every year.

Jen

Traveling! Preferably to the mountains - my family always used to spend two weeks in August in a small town in the Rocky Mountains near the edge of Rocky Mountain National Park. However, I will go anywhere (as long as it is cool or air conditioned lol.)

Guest educ8ed1

I have so many favorites in the summer. Since I live in California one of my absolutely favs is going to the beach and reading. It's fun to people watch while enjoying a good book and of course the view is spectacular! I also enjoy my weekly "camp grammie" days when I get to do crafts and cooking with the grandkids. Thanks for this fun game! Debbie

What a great idea Ro. My favorite summertime activity is golfing. We live 3 minutes from a top-notch golf course and play weekly with 3 other couples - enjoying the fellowship (and exercise). This is something my husband and I can participate in together and it makes our very short summers just a bit more fun.

My favorite summer time activity is getting my camera and getting on the back of our motorcycle with my husband and taking a lot of pictures of our trip and then scrapbooking were we have been and all the things that we did and saw. It is a wonderful way to spend a day a week or a weekend. We are both in our 60 and having a ball.

Thanks for the game.

dld

I would usually say going to the beach and slashing in the waves with the kids... but this year I'm getting a kick out of Clickin' Moms (photography forum) photo scavenger hunt! The kids are helping me (find items and holding the sign up for the photos) and it's exciting every time we find something... and it lasts all month, longer then most the activities we do last lol.

Overall, just having some sunshine is nice!!

In the tropics with extreme heat and high humidity, summer for me means staying indoors in the airconditioning and doing the least I can outdoors, so this is when I find lots of indoor activities to enjoy accompanied by tropical fruit drinks with icecubes.

My favorite summertime activity is to relax on the beach at Lake Michigan with the sunshine, my toes in the sand, and good book in hand.

I wish joy to everyone, whatever you choose to do this summer!

Oh my, an opportunity to participate in a fun game. Well I love the summer and my favorite thing to do is to hang out with family and friends around the pool, laughing, talking, eating good food (especially cold stone Ice Cream) and letting the sun gently fall on my face through the umbrella when things quite down. The colors of summer make me happy too. This summer is going to be even more fun because I have my new grandson (Jeremiah) to hang out with.

Shirley

SLEEPING LATE!!!!!!!!

My hubby and I are both public educators who commute 45 minutes out to a small school district just outside Houston TX every school day. I only get a few weeks off as I'm on an extended contract, so I covet those days the alarm doesn't go off at what my daughters call the "butt-crack" of dawn!

I know it's random, but I hope my number comes up, lol!!!!!!

My favourite summer activity is going down to visit friends in Hastings Point NSW and walking along the beach at dusk, it is so peaceful and picturesqe. My friends live down there so its so good to sit in there back yard with a bottle of good wine watching the sun set over the water Its just bliss

My favorite summer time activity is staying inside where it is cool and scrapbooking. Nice and cool and I don't have to work up a sweat playing with the pictures making scrapbook pages.

Archived