Fun Friday! Just A Little Game With A Prize ($25 Gc)

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite summer activity is something I do with my 3 year old son- we take food coloring and put a few drops in each space in an ice cube tray, add water and freeze. When it's frozen we take paper outside and use the colored cubes to 'paint'! It is so fun and cheap & a great way to cool off on a hot day!

I love all kinds of outdoor activities, but especially those involving water! My favorite Saturday activity is to go out on a pontoon boat with a bunch of friends and swim in the lake!

Normally I love to take pictures of all the great nature sites in Utah but this year is a little different. I am still taking pictures but it is with a different purpose. I have lived in Utah for 30 years now and my parents were finally moving here to join us. We were going to take lots of pictures together but in the middle of packing my Mother found out she had brain cancer. In April, I brought her to Utah from NJ and took care of her for 3 weeks before she died. So now I am traveling through NJ and accross the country with my little girl showing her what I did as a child and teaching her about her grandmother.

My favorite activity is being at Bible Camp, helping in any way possible as nurse, cook, bus driver, photographer, camper or staff encourager. Then, I get to scrap the memories of the summer!

My favorite summertime activity is taking a family canoe ride out on the lake after dinner. The sun is starting to set, the wind calms down, and the water is sparkling. Sometimes everyone is quiet and calm, and sometimes we are downright silly. It's an awesome family time!

My favorite part of summer is sending the kids OUT to play!!! All winter they are couped up in the house, so it tis nice to run, play in the sprinkler, and go nuts. I like sitting on the deck and watching them play!

I'm in the mood to have some fun and so I decided to start a game. The rules are very simple.

1. Answer this question by replying to this post: What is your favorite summer-time activity?

2. Entries must be posted before Midnight, Monday, July 19, 2010.

3. One entry per person.

The winner will be chosen with the aid of a random number generator and will be posted on Tuesday.

Good luck!

I love to travel in the summer. I love to sit and look at the ocean from the beach, I enjoy walking along the Deschutes River while watch the rapids, I relish a trip to Victoria or San Diego. Always I have a book along to read and I take my computer so in the evening I can download my pictures and plan my next scrapbook page. When fall comes it is back to substitute teaching.

Kathy

travelingmania

My favourite summer time activity is sitting on the beach watching our 9 grandchildren play together. Each year we all get together for two weeks at the lake and have a great time! Something I look forward to all winter.

Greetings!

I am a novice scrapper having a schizo summer because I mostly have to wait for winter to spend much time scrapping and I'm itching to learn more!

I'm also a novice gardener and love to spend time in my shade garden in the summer. Not only is it full of all the fresh oxygen my plants are exhaling, but it's cool and peaceful.

I also love to visit other gardens and enjoy the changes from week to week. Then I come back to my computer and download the pictures that will probably keep me busy all winter.

For most of you this is probably the same old song, but it's a new routine for me. I think I'm going to like it. :~)

PegScrap

My favourite summer activity is driving to my favourite ice cream parlor where I usually by a cone with two scoops - one chocolate chip and the other one raspberry. I then sit down on the town hall steps enjoy my ice cream and watch the world go by. :winking_baby:

My favorite summer activity is taking the family for shaved ice. The dog's favorite flavor is fuzzy navel (orange and peach) so that's what I usually get because I can only eat about half of one and he gets the rest.

My favorite summertime activity is just hanging out with the kids and watching them in those fun summertime moments of play with each other where they are just running around enjoying the moment.

B) Hee, hee...my hubby & I love to sit on the beach or on the Riverfront downtown & "people watch"!! At the beach, we like to sit & make fun of the old guys who think that by putting on a Speedo (ewwwww!! :ew: ) :wobbly-eyes: & strutting their stuff by walking up & down the beach, :dancing-smilie: they are somehow holding onto their youth...(do they not have mirrors in their house??). Of course, there are the women, :jawdrop: all the variations much too numerous to list, who also seem to be without the benefit of a mirror in their home, about whom we also enjoy sharing our private little comments & snickers!! :secret: We never let anyone else hear or see us, but we have a lot of fun together watching the new/old drama (or comedy) of life unfold before us!! :sinking::P

Archived