Fun Friday! Just A Little Game With A Prize ($25 Gc)

ScrapGirlsRo

I'm in the mood to have some fun and so I decided to start a game. The rules are very simple.

1. Answer this question by replying to this post: What is your favorite summer-time activity?

2. Entries must be posted before Midnight, Monday, July 19, 2010.

3. One entry per person.

The winner will be chosen with the aid of a random number generator and will be posted on Tuesday.

Good luck!

--------------------------

Congratulation rnnurse65 you've been chosen as the winner of Rozanne's Fun Friday Contest. Keep an eye on your inbox, your gift certificate will be arriving shortly.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite summertime activity is going to the Muny Opera, the large outdoor theater here in St. Louis, and seeing a variety of musicals! I go every Wednesday for the 7-week summer season with my mom, grandma, aunts, and cousins - a girls' night out!

Thanks for the game Ro - very generous prize! Good luck to everyone :)

How fun! Thanks for a chance to win a GC.

My favorite summer activity is swimming, especially on a hot and humid day.

Oh how fun!! Thanks so much Ro!! I'm not sure how to answer.......this shouldn't be difficult, should it? Summer is a busy work time for us, so while everyone else is planning vacation and traveling, we are usually home working!!

Think I'm with Carla...I love flowers, and what better thing to do in the summer than photograph flowers!! :) Lemonade is good, but how about a tall glass of vanilla iced coffee!

Thanks again Ro!

Guest ReEtte

My favorite summer-time activity is spending time with my grandchildren who live in the mid-west and I'm unable to see during the school year.

My favorite summertime activity is taking my grandson (age 2-1/2) to the zoo. We have a membership, so we can go for free and go often. We see all of the animals (as many as we can). He loves the Orangutans and the Penguins because he can walk up to the glass and they come right up to it. We have lunch, and get an Elephant Ear for dessert (love when he gets all messy). Then we take the zoo train that goes through the zoo and up the mountain to Washington Park. Makes for a great fun-filled day! And there is nothing better than a day spend with the grandson!

Guest ReEtte

My favorite summer-time activity is speding time with my grandchildren who live in the mid-west and I am unable to see during the school year.

My favorite is having a day with the PERFECT weather first of all. Then having my husband off work (he works so much) and then having no financial restraints. Then packing a lunch and getting in the car with the kids and going where ever our hearts desire for the day!! And taking pictures of course to remember the laid back perfect day forever!!

My absolute favorite summer activity is floating in my beanbag chair in my pool reading a good book with nobody else around to bug me! (My beanbag has mini "noodles" in it which keeps it afloat! It's wonderful! I bought it a long time ago and haven't seen one since;(!)

What fun Ro!

Now what to choose...so hard! There are lots of summertime favorites. Today my favorite would have to be exploring the nature trails in our county parks making sure I take loads of pictures so I can be sure to scrap them when I get home.

There are so many things I like to do in the summer, but the main one would be just to be outside enjoying the sun! Doesn't matter who with, friends or family, or what time of day...early morning listening to the birds, afternoon sunning and swimming or evening with a glass of wine!

I'm in the mood to have some fun and so I decided to start a game. The rules are very simple.

1. Answer this question by replying to this post: What is your favorite summer-time activity?

2. Entries must be posted before Midnight, Monday, July 19, 2010.

3. One entry per person.

The winner will be chosen with the aid of a random number generator and will be posted on Tuesday.

Good luck!

Swimming, I love the water!!! Living in AZ makes it hard to do much outside in the heat (104 at 11;30am)

so water is the greatest!!!

My favorite summer activity camping with the cousins and grandparents. Its the close to the only time we get together due to how far apart we live and it constantly amazes me how everyone just picks up from last year like we saw each other last week! Good times :)

This is easy! My favorite thing to do in the summer is stay up later, and sleep later. Staying up later means TV, puzzles, Facebook, scrapping, whatever. Now that the kids are old enough to feed themselves in the morning, I'm not so tied to their schedule. Ahhhh...

Archived