2 Files Won't Import Into Picasa.....

mrstucci

Hi all! I am having an issue that I haven't come across before. I have 2 files (from 2 different designers), one png and one psd, that just won't import into Picasa. I have been using Picasa for over a year or longer and never come across this. I use a Mac and PSE8. I have tried all sorts of things to get Picasa to recognize these files: renamed them slightly, opened them up in PSE and saved them again, and on and on. Nothing works. I have contacted both designers and gotten the same file from them again and they still won't import! Ugh. I am wasting way too much time for this! I am ready to give up. Has anyone run across this and did you fix the problem or give up? Thanks for any help, Judy

I need help with picasa myself (I'll have to post later!).....I don't know what this could be. I assume they are in a file on your computer that is chosen in Picasa to scan, and everything scans except these two?? Sorry, I'm not help!!! Surely someone will be along soon who can help!!

Hi-thanks for taking the time to reply and yes, they are in a file that Picasa scans. I may just give up on these 2 items-it's taking way too much of my precious time! Hope you get help with your Picasa issues......... Judy

Archived