Congratulations, Jane (Jane In N.z)

CRS

Congratulations Jane (Jane in N.Z)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Jane as the Member of the Month for August!

Jane has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family since joining in December 2006. She's very active in the Games Forum and Gallery. She is involved in the swaps at Scrap Girls, too. Jane is quick to help other members and offer support. Jane is a friendly, fun and helpful member!

Jane receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Jane, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Wow! That is just awesome, Jane - I think you will be a great MOM and I know you deserve it - you add so much to our SG little purple place and I have really enjoyed getting to know you so much.

Congratulations, my dear friend - wear that crown proudly and while you have it, could you add a few more diamonds to it? LOL

Congratulations Jane! You are a wonderful part of SG! So glad you are here. Thanks for your contributions on the boards and your absolutely STUNNING layouts. Enjoy your month!

Congratulations Jane!!! I always appreciate your wonderful comments on my layouts, all the time you spend leaving love all over the gallery, and I love seeing your layouts in the gallery too.

Archived