Congratulations, Jane (Jane In N.z)

CRS

Well I am totally blown away at being voted MOM this month you have made my day.

I have just got in from work after such a busy day and if it wasn't for Ngaire emailing me I would not have looked so I truelly thank you all for your wonderful comments.

I am just off to bed as its midnight here so I will come back tomorrow and tell you a bit about myself as I can't think at the moment (the old grey matter has been taxed toooooooooooo hard at work tonight :) )

Thank you again for picking me :)

Well I have just got up after having a wonderful sleep but it looks like I have been here all night as I forgot to log out :) I am still amazed that I have been picked for MOM :)

I find it quite hard talking about myself as its something that I don't naturally do but here goes :)

I grew up in a lovely town in the UK called Windsor( most of you know that anyway by now) and in 1980 we emigrated to New Zealand. I love it here being by the sea and NZ is the most beautiful country although it is hard being away from family.

I have been married to David for 31yrs now and have 3 children Stuart 29, Michelle 26 and Steve 19 in 2 weeks.

Steve my youngest has just left for 6 months in Europe and is in Finland at the moment. My daughter Michelle has just been offered a job in London so she is deciding if she really wants to go. Stuart is living in Wanaka in the S.Island at the moment and enjoying the snowboarding.

I am a Christian and belong to a wonderful church. I help out with the 'Mainly Music' programme for the under 5's and David sings in the worship team. We also put together in December a drive through called 'Come to Bethlehem' which is the nativity in lights. Some of you may have seen it in some of my LO's

My hobbies include photography and scrapbooking--digital now but for a few years I did it the traditional way. I have dabbled in other things as well but these are my passion. I love walking and we have many beautiful tracks in NZ.

I am a nurse and work with the elderly in a hospital near where I live. It very busy but my residents are just delightful. I work shift work but it would be nice to do 3 days a week instead of 5---- working on that one :)

I have 3 cats and most of you have seen those in my LO's as well.

Its hard to pick a favoUrite(not a typing error we spell correctly in NZ :rofl: ) LO but here is a current favourite and of the beach down the road from my house in the early morning Waiake Beach

Thanks again for all the wonderful congratulations :)

It's wonderful to get to know you a little better Jane! I've seen some of your awesome layouts with the beautiful scenery and can understand why you love the area. Again, I'd like to say, 'Have a great month!'. :-)

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: Queen Jane of N.Z., royalty among us! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I hope you love your crown as you are so deserving!

I love your LO's and amazing photograps you post here!

Thanks for the inspiration and sharing the beautiful views from N.Z.!

My family has always said if we can't live in Texas then we'll move to New Zealand!

• 2 weeks later...

Jane, you have been an awesome MOM this month - I hope you buy something special that you really want with your GC - and don't forget to add one more diamond to that crown!

I can' t believe that August is almost over, Jane - did you put that extra diamond in the purple crown yet? You've been a super MOM and I am so happy that you were chosen for this month! You deserve it, my friend.

Archived