August Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

For August’s layout contest, we want you to scrap about what you do to “get away from it all” when you can’t get take a big vacation. Do you play tourist in your own town, do you pamper yourself with a spa day, do you just take a weekend day to do nothing? Post your layouts in the August Gallery before mid-night Mountain Time August 31st. Be sure to list the credits for the items you used in the description area or under the EXIF Properties. We will choose two winners who will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Post your layouts in this gallery.

For August’s layout contest, we want you to scrap about what you do to “get away from it all” when you can’t get take a big vacation. Do you play tourist in your own town, do you pamper yourself with a spa day, do you just take a weekend day to do nothing? Post your layouts in the August Gallery before mid-night Mountain Time August 31st. Be sure to list the credits for the items you used in the description area or under the EXIF Properties. We will choose two winners who will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

We will have the gallery up shortly.

I have two questions Pat:

1. Are we allowed to post a LO that we already created and posted in another gallery, or does it have to be a new LO?

2. Can we post more than one LO during the month?

TIA! :)

I can answer one of those questions. I'm pretty sure it's fine to enter more than one layout.

No vacation travel for us this summer. I'm thinking about what I might scrap for this theme...

Sorry I didn't see your questions earlier, Theresa. Yes, you may enter more than one and it is ok to post a layout that you have previously posted, as long as it is a relatively recent one. It does need to be posted or moved to the contest gallery to be considered for the prize.

Sorry I didn't see your questions earlier, Theresa. Yes, you may enter more than one and it is ok to post a layout that you have previously posted, as long as it is a relatively recent one. It does need to be posted or moved to the contest gallery to be considered for the prize.

Thanks Pat! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I can find some time to do this contest - things seem to be so busy around here lately, but I am going to try and see what I can do - it's so much fun and I always miss out on doing this one! Thanks, Pat.

Just uploaded My Favorite Catch. LOL, what a title! And, DH approved it.

We aren't vacationing this summer, but like to be around water whenever we have a chance.

I wonder why the sparkly edges on the letters don't show up in the gallery view? On my computer screen each letter has a bit of sparkle from Amanda's great new Resin Styles. I am really liking those! Hopefully it will show up in print.

Just uploaded My Favorite Catch. LOL, what a title! And, DH approved it.

We aren't vacationing this summer, but like to be around water whenever we have a chance.

I wonder why the sparkly edges on the letters don't show up in the gallery view? On my computer screen each letter has a bit of sparkle from Amanda's great new Resin Styles. I am really liking those! Hopefully it will show up in print.

Fantastic layout Dot. LYSL :)

I did my LO about our quick weekend trip up to Phoenix to go with my parents see the Diamondbacks play the Padres.

"1st game"

Thanks for the challenge.

Nice layout Arizona Girl. LYSL in the gallery. :)

Archived