August Message Board Game - Posting Contest

DDecker

It's that time again - Posting Contest time! This is where you are rewarded for your flying fingers and chattiness. The contest will run from August 1 when we post the thread to August 31 at 12:00 Midnight (MST). We are doing things a little differently this time, so here are the rules:

1) To enter the Posting Challenge, reply in the game thread with your CURRENT post count. This is the number under your Avatar that shows when you post. Do not post the number found on your profile; it is a different number that is calculated differently.

2) During the month, chat your fingers off!

3) On August 31, BEFORE Midnight (MST), go back to your original post in the game thread (the one with your starting post count) and take a screenshot of it. Send the screenshot to games@scrapgirls.com. The screenshot is your contest entry! We will calculate your post count based on the numbers on the screenshot. (Directions for taking screenshots will be posted in the game thread.)

Prizes: The top poster gets a $20 Scrap Girls gift certificate. Everyone over 250 new posts will be entered in a random drawing for a $10 Scrap Girls gift certificate. Everyone over 100 new posts will be entered into a random drawing for a $5 Scrap Girls gift certificate.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try. I'm going to look at my post count after I post this, and then I'll add it...

Ah, my post count is at 1942. That's a year before my dad was born, and 5 years before my mom was born. LOL

Well, I am so glad I went to do this! I went to a post I made yesterday to get a starting count and discovered I am over 5000 posts! Wow! Must remember to throw myself a party!

AND the other number means something to me too (year of my birth) so I may actually be able to track myself this time lol!

My starting post number: 5056

Let the posting commence!

A question... If someone has won a posting contest in the past, can they participate in this one? :-)

They sure can!

Aw, man! I don't think I stand a chance against Heatheranne! :lol:

:sign_Congrats_wav: on 5000 MaryLou!

roflol that's so funny and I don't feel that I have a chance against Super Poster Sara!!! :hahohi::hahohi::hahohi:

Note: I doubt if I'll get that many posts, because I have to get ready for the puppies, then take care of them and the mom when they arrive around the 15th. It would amaze me to get high posts this month. :-)

OK, I will give it a try with no visions of being a winner here. :)

My count is 627. If that's the total I've posted since I've been here, I might make it to the 100 drawing. But most importantly, it will get me to posting more frequently which I'm sure is the intent of the game. And what better thing to do than to leave love for all you beautiful people? May God bless you all!

I'd like to play along just for fun as well. My current count is at 1932. I am so excited to reach the 2k mark.

I know what you mean. I was so excited at each 1000 posts - okay, so I was excited with each change in the beginning, the each 1000. lol When I played in the last posting contest, I didn't think that I had a chance of winning it and posted my heart out. I ended up with something like several thousand posts for the month. I was more than I had posted in total, since I had started SG's six months prior. I was amazed! It was fun! I'm not likely to do it this time - too busy! :-)

OK, I will give it a try with no visions of being a winner here. :)

My count is 627. If that's the total I've posted since I've been here, I might make it to the 100 drawing. But most importantly, it will get me to posting more frequently which I'm sure is the intent of the game. And what better thing to do than to leave love for all you beautiful people? May God bless you all!

That's the spirit! You go girl! :-)

Archived