Brandy M Collection Request

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shannon...just a lil heads up..I have something special for you this week! :wub:

I have been lurking this thread and I CAN'T wait to see what is in store! :clapping_kitty:

I'm glad ya'll are happy about it. Just a note, Caroline is coming to visit tomorrow :2468who-do-we-appreciate: , so I won't be able to put it in the store until Friday. So hang in there with me, I didn't want to be rude to her as she traveled all that way by working.

I'm glad ya'll are happy about it. Just a note, Caroline is coming to visit tomorrow :2468who-do-we-appreciate: , so I won't be able to put it in the store until Friday. So hang in there with me, I didn't want to be rude to her as she traveled all that way by working.

Have a great time and a good visit!

This thread made me smile.

I'm an off-again, on-again wine drinker. Not really my thing, but sometimes, I get in the mood for a glass. And recently, DH's uncle introduced me to a wine called "Chocovine". Oh boy, it is divine! It's described as "the great taste of Dutch chocolate and a fine red wine."

It makes me think of Brandy every time I see the bottle, so I can't wait to see what she's come up with for this week!

I enjoy a glass of wine every Friday night when my friends and I go out for our weekly dinner. I usually have a glass or two of Merlot along with a nice Italian dinner. I haven't been to a winery in years. Would you believe that I lived in So. California for 35 years and never went to a winery? Unreal. There are some here in New York and I think I will have to put that on my agenda of places to visit. Nothing like being retired and being a tourist in your home state.

Can't wait for Brandy's collection to come out. And Becca, I'm going to have to check around for that Chocovine. Need to try that out.

I just visited the boutique and saw you new Vineyard Collection. It's in my basket and will come in handy as I plan on visiting a nearby winery in upstate New York. Can't wait to get some photos and then some layouts done. Thanks Brandy for the beautiful collection.

Brandy, it's absolutley gorgeous! I drink wine occasionally, although I've never been to a winery, but I can see this kit being so useful. I've put the collection in my cart and expect that it will go gloriously with the Christmas Chronicles and Angel Dust collections. I expect it will go with much more but those are the first two that I thought of. Thankyou for the awesome kit and Shannon, thank you for asking for it. :-)

This collections is SO gorgeous Brandy! We've done wine tastings in New York State, Door County in Wisconsin, eastern Iowa (yeah, Iowa and Nebraska have quite a few wineries too), Napa and Sonoma Valley. But guess what. I don't think I have hardly any photos! Doesn't matter. I've got to have this beautiful collection.

This thread made me smile.

I'm an off-again, on-again wine drinker. Not really my thing, but sometimes, I get in the mood for a glass. And recently, DH's uncle introduced me to a wine called "Chocovine". Oh boy, it is divine! It's described as "the great taste of Dutch chocolate and a fine red wine."

It makes me think of Brandy every time I see the bottle, so I can't wait to see what she's come up with for this week!

There is a bottle in my fridge Becca, LOL!

Another non-drinker here - I have tried wine and found one I could tolerate - it's a zinfandel that doesn't have all the nitrates in it and doesn't cause my migraines to happen but I probably have a glass once every other month or so - but your new collection is too beautiful for words - my children are wine drinkers and I can already see lots of uses for it in layouts for them - another amazing Brandy collection - thank you soooo much - you are just too awesome and you make the most wonderful things happen around here. Thank you Brandy, dear heart! You are such a love!

The collection is beautiful and so is the gorgeous layout that you did with it - you are so creative - I wish I had just half the talent you do in my little finger - I just have to ask if I can scrap lift from your layout just a wee bit - promise I will change it up a bit - it is just gorgeous and so is the picture - you really outdid yourself, Brandy.

Archived