Just Have To Tell You...

ScrapGirlsRo

...that it makes me so happy to log onto the forum everyday and see such beautiful layouts appearing at the top of the home page. It always inspires me. While I haven't been able to get around and posting comments much (especially since my concussion), I just want everyone to know that I notice how wonderful they are!

Beautiful LOs from beautiful people with beautiful products! Nice way to start the day! And I LOVE the new feature at the top of the MB page. I get in to the gallery so much more now that it's there. Great addition to the MB page!

Good afternoon Ro. Hope you are feeling better and are able to get around.

I have to agree with you, the layouts are just wonderful. I always enjoy viewing them on the SG Message Board. There is such wonderful talent here at SG.

I love having the latest posted layouts at the top of the message board, but you know what? It almost always pulls me into the gallery and then it's quite awhile before I get back to the message board! Hehehehe. Not a bad thing. ;)

So nice to see you, Ro! I have been hoping that you are still following orders and taking it easy, and that you will continue to improve each day.

You are so right! The talent and creativity here is so amazing. How lucky are we that you have this wonderful place for us to spend time? That MB feature is fun! Love to see all the new layouts popping up there. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

• 2 weeks later...

I love that peek at the newest gallery images too and it usually sends me off to the gallery to see more. Unfortunately for my budget, it also adds things to my shopping basket when I see how creatively the products in the boutique can be used.

The first thing I see every morning when I open the newsletter are all of the new layouts and they really draw my attention right away and lead me right to the Gallery - I love that we get that sneak peek first thing and all day long too - we miss you Ro and hope you will be back commenting and on the MB very soon.

Archived