Hybrid Atc Swap

Bride

I'm thinking hard...will commit one way or the other soon!
Ok Gayle :) we'll TRY to be patient as you weigh your schedule ... of course we would LOVE for you to join us ... and I've been known to "arm twist" a time or too (shhh don't tell anyone but I think that is how I got Carla to give us a try - and now she's hooked!) ... Seriously, Gayle, we would love for you to join us but I do understand busy schedules. Just let me know! ((hugs))

Ummm, my arm didn't hurt for long, lol! And I am hooked, thanks to Lei. I'm having trouble coming up with something. I've had babies and birthdays on the brain all month, so now that those things are over, I can focus on Fall!

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ann - not too late! I'd like to receive all the cards around September 13th so I have some turn around mailing time before our chat on Tues, 9/28.

Here is the list of swappers and the status to date:

Bride - finished

tinkerbell11 - received

Laurie in PA

AnnBK

Teecee

countrydi

CRS

Jane in NZ

Elisha

Smiles

By the way, how are you ladies packaging them up, as there are too many for one page protector? Just using 2 page protectors? Does that still fit in a legal envelope?

Don't we have just 9 to send and then we keep one for ourselves? And then the 9 would fit into one protector right? Or am I wrong in my thinking and numbers here?

Moving this right to the top of the "must do" pile...we're being bumped out of our quarters for a couple of days/nights next week while the crew comes in to refinish the hard wood floors...no computer, no scrapping for several of days. I'll get right on top of it this weekend.

By the way, how are you ladies packaging them up, as there are too many for one page protector? Just using 2 page protectors? Does that still fit in a legal envelope?

Don't we have just 9 to send and then we keep one for ourselves? And then the 9 would fit into one protector right? Or am I wrong in my thinking and numbers here?

Yes, there are 10 participating, so we send 9 to Lei and keep 1 for ourselves. The 9 will fit into one protector.

Oh you gals are getting me all excited to see my postman ... not that I ever see my postman, mind you ... but we hardly ever get "real mail" anymore so this is almost like Christmas waiting for your beautiful cards to arrive!!

We must be something close to soul mates, Carla...I did mine this morning and picked them up from Costco this afternoon. Now to add a few decorations and they will be in the mail. Unfortunately, the decorations part is the hardest thing for me.

I'm "ooohing and ahhhhhing" as Jane's little beauties arrived just now! Beautiful card, Jane ... can't wait for the rest of you to see them! :disappearing-smilie:

I feel really bad that I'm not going to be able to do as much "decorating" of my cards that I would have liked to. I have them printed and folded and ready to go, just not decorated. We have to move out of our house on Tuesday night, so whatever I get done between now and then is what is going to get sent. Sorry everyone..I hope you enjoy my plain cards!

We will LOVE them Ann, because they are from YOU!! For me its more than just the card, its little bits of each of your hearts that you are willing to share that I treasure, so no worries Ann, please!

I've got mine designed, cut out and embellished. They are drying now. Should be able to get them out Tuesday!!!

I'm sure we'll love yours, Ann. I hope your "transition" is going smoothly.

Proving once again that when we have a time limit we get a lot done. Mine are all decorated and in an envelope ready to mail. I'll drop them off at the Post Office in a little while, suspecting that they won't move an inch until Tuesday morning. But they are done and on their way. And I can't wait for the parcel of treasures to come back to me!

Not a major move...we're just having the hardwood floors refinished and have to leave for a couple of days. Lucky for us, across the street neighbors are gone for a month and we'll just migrate over there. But, boo hoo, not much computer time for me for those few days.

Ok Angela! The chat is Tues. Sept 28th and we'll be discussing the next topic for the last card exchange of 2010 which will be November. I'll be sure to give you a poke!!

Archived