Fun Friday: Game With Lots Of Prizes!

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took a few little screen shots to show you how to get there... Click on "Use Full Editor" at the bottom of the page. This is at the bottom of the "Fast Reply" box.

Then choose "Browse" to get to your file.

Select your file, then click on "Attach This File"

Now you can add it to your post!

Hope that helps.

Guest pattyp

Ro, you are definitely a good sport to let us do that. You will see that I am definitely not an artist, but it was fun to do this.

I can't find the browse button at all! It is no where to be found.... I would take a screen shot to show you but then I can't attach. I will go try another browser, maybe that's the problem!!

What browser are you using Ann? Maybe if you switch browsers it will work better. I use Firefox. But make sure you double-click on it so that you see the huge image first. (It will completely cover your window.) If you right-click on the thumbnail, you'll download the thumbnail.

Well, I'm feeling like a real dunce (not unusual for me), nothing works for downloading anything except the thumb. I'm using Firefox, I'll try something else. After I double click and get the larger version, it downloads the entire page..every image that's included in the thread. I will persist!

K I tried another browser. It is the same so now I am going to a different computer with a different operating system. That option is not showing up. On both browsers it just has Options in that spot and when you click it, it lets you turn on enable emoticons or signature. That's it. :hit-head-with-hammer:

ok...I've tried it over and over. There is no attachments dialogue box. Just options. I'm using the ADD Reply Button next to the Start New Topic button (which states that I cannot start a new topic btw).

I took a screen shot to show what I see when I click on the Add Reply button...but I can't post the screen shot because it won't let me attach or copy/paste.

Thank you for trying to help me...but I'm giving up.

That's the button I'm using (the brown one with the little green arrow in it) and I'm just getting the text box and then the Options -- nothing in between. I wonder why you have it and we don't?

Could we upload them to the gallery and then link them that way?

Archived