See The August Friday Fun Prize Winners Here

ScrapGirlsRo

You guys made it SO hard to pick the winners. We have such talented people here! In fact, there were so many outstanding entries that I decided to add a few more prizes. I would have added even more prizes but in the end, I decided that I was getting too out-of-control because I kept adding them and adding them. Then I remembered that everyone is getting a $2 gift certificate just for playing the game so I slapped my fingers and stopped.

So here we go....

$20 Gift Certificate winners:

Random drawing: kd9apx - Lunch with Ro

Most original: Ro in the Twilight Zone - camerabug

Best overall: Ro Tours - BarbaraC1977

Funniest: Supergirl Saves Ro by coinmagnate

Chocolate Supreme: Ro's Quest for Chocolate - skichic

$5 Gift Certificate Winners

Reception Rumors - TracyP

Mini Cooper - cpeterson

Donate Brain - michelelynn (The headline made me bust out laughing. Good thing I didn't have anything in my mouth at the time!)

Ro Mobile - Crabcakes

Congratulations to all the winners! Fabulous pieces! I didn't think that I would win and totally forgot about the $2 dollar certificate for joining, so when I saw the certificate in my email, I was so excited that I almost fell off my stool! It was like winning the lottery! :hahohi:

Ro, thank you so much for the fun challenge and I do hope that you are feeling better very soon. Have a great day! :-)

Thanks so much for selecting "Ro's Quest for Chocolate" in your "Chocolate Supreme" category!!

heheheheh!! This was so fun, and I really enjoyed all of these entries. Congratulations to all the winning entries and ALL who entered. They were great!

Definitely some amazingly creative work! It was a blast to watch this thread and see what people posted! I can't wait to see what you come up with next, just hope it doesn't take a concussion to spur something up, though! I appreciate the $2 GC, too! Thank you!

:sign_Congrats_wav: A BIG congrats to all the winners, they were all fun to see!!

Archived