Calling All Missouri / Midwest Scrap Girls!

tiza126

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ready for the next one! :)

Me too...we need Pat to plan something in Omaha...or Angie and I can plan a KC event! :D

I'll find a way to get to either place!

If it's in Omaha, you can fly to KC and ride with me and Angie. Yes, I am speaking for Angie too. ;)

I'm ready for the next one! :)

Me too...we need Pat to plan something in Omaha...or Angie and I can plan a KC event! :D

I'll find a way to get to either place!

If it's in Omaha, you can fly to KC and ride with me and Angie. Yes, I am speaking for Angie too. ;)

that sounds like a great idea!

Christopher was amazed that I finally found a "macaroni" penguin. I did end up explaining that technically it was a rockhopper but that they look so much alike no one will know. I was afraid he'd figure out the difference with a book and didn't want to get in trouble;) Michael loved his and named it "Birdie" and it is now Peck's best friend. William isn't too attached to his lemur yet but he did give it a big hug before he threw it on the floor, lol.

I posted on Angie's FB page that DH was enjoying his new gift too. In fact he took a pic of it/them; I'll have to see if he posted it on his FB yet.

Just got home a little bit ago, tired, but oh so relaxed and happy after this weekend. It was just the best. Thanks Tiza for making the arrangements and to all of you who came to make it such a grand time. I'll try to make it to the next one, wherever. I'd love to try Omaha or Des Moines too. Gotta go download photos from the cameras and then get them processes and sent you way. Gotta get that Huck one scrapped real quick-like too.

Just got home a little bit ago, tired, but oh so relaxed and happy after this weekend. It was just the best. Thanks Tiza for making the arrangements and to all of you who came to make it such a grand time. I'll try to make it to the next one, wherever. I'd love to try Omaha or Des Moines too. Gotta go download photos from the cameras and then get them processes and sent you way. Gotta get that Huck one scrapped real quick-like too.

Glad to see that you and Amy both made it home okay!

I can't wait to see your Huck layout! Stunt Double Huck is going to work with me for a few days before he goes on his travels.... I think some office monkey mischief is in the works ;)

What is this fascination with macaroni penguins?? :blink:

I dunno, but I think Christopher and Justin need to get together sometime:) They are both obsessed with Legos and macaroni penguins!

Does Lego make macaroni penguins?? That would be cool :)

Yes, thank you so much Tiza for finding the hotel for us, it was perfect!

Omaha or Des Moines work for me!!

I dunno, but I think Christopher and Justin need to get together sometime:) They are both obsessed with Legos and macaroni penguins!

teehee, that WOULD be cool:)

teehee, that WOULD be cool:)

sounds like a good winter project for Christopher...maybe he can figure out how to make one!

LOL...I invited them all up here sometime via FB...the men could compare beverages, the girls could scrap and chat, and the boys can play Legos and talk penguins. Oh, and the beagle and basset could howl at things together;) Diesel might have to stay home and keep his turtle girlfriend company!

LOL...I invited them all up here sometime via FB...the men could compare beverages, the girls could scrap and chat, and the boys can play Legos and talk penguins. Oh, and the beagle and basset could howl at things together;) Diesel might have to stay home and keep his turtle girlfriend company!

sounds like a good plan to me!

Can anybody tell me how you download someone else's photos to your own computer from Flickr? I right clicked and it only gives me the option of saving as a .gif or .bmp. Is there a way to save as a .jpg?

Wish I could help, Pat - I am not familiar with Flickr though - there must be a way to save as a jpeg - I have lately run across several little programs that don't save as jpegs and it doesn't make any sense to me since jpeg is used so often - hope you figure it out.

Can somebody send me their photo of the group I was in at the front gate please? I'm working on another layout which I can use for the High Noon challenge tomorrow and I would like to include that one. I can't find that anyone has posted it on Facebook.

TIA

Can somebody send me their photo of the group I was in at the front gate please? I'm working on another layout which I can use for the High Noon challenge tomorrow and I would like to include that one. I can't find that anyone has posted it on Facebook.

TIA

I have one Pat that I can send you. What is the best way for me to send it to you?

TIA

I have one Pat that I can send you. What is the best way for me to send it to you?

Tiza to the rescue!

Archived