Calling All Missouri / Midwest Scrap Girls!

tiza126

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Sept 11-12 is out for me...working you know, like always. Let me check on a trade. I would so love to see you all again.

Yep, Conda, I'm all over the place. I love to travel.

We would love to see you too!!

Oh, Sept 11-12 is out for me...working you know, like always. Let me check on a trade. I would so love to see you all again.

Yep, Conda, I'm all over the place. I love to travel.

We would love to see you too!!

I sure hope a trade works out Sandi, I can't wait to see you. However, I'm very flexible, so alternate dates are ok for me too......

Ok, I've got Sep 11-12 off. I couldn't believe it after months of being short staffed, that weekend had extra coverage and there's another guy who wants more hours. I am so ready to party, er, scrap with you all. Let me know what I can do to help out, what I can bring, etc. Jumping up and down here.

Ok, I've got Sep 11-12 off. I couldn't believe it after months of being short staffed, that weekend had extra coverage and there's another guy who wants more hours. I am so ready to party, er, scrap with you all. Let me know what I can do to help out, what I can bring, etc. Jumping up and down here.

Sa-weeeet...............

I don't have any plans that day. I just have to check if I am on call or not for Sept 11 and 12th. Do you have any ideas where? Do you need help finding some place?

I don't have any plans that day. I just have to check if I am on call or not for Sept 11 and 12th. Do you have any ideas where? Do you need help finding some place?

Fun Laura!! Theresa is looking at places, Forest Park maybe. It's close to the zoo and we can do a photo walk maybe!! What are your thoughts? I know Theresa is up for suggestions if you have them.

http://ach.travel.yahoo.net/hotel/HotelDetailRoomSelect.do?propertyId=49386&tab=features&fromPage=&SEQ=12817441314247132010&hotelQKey=-6621244312304257263

Not sure about the meeting room prices or if they are available. Are you wanting downtown st louis or just near st louis?

a few questions to throw out there. when is everyone planning on arriving? I'm up for coming in anytime on Friday. Gary is working in town that day..and my mom gets off before school is out, so I can leave as early as anyone would like.

what are we doing on Saturday? I know we talked about doing a photowalk at the zoo..if we're going to do that is it worth it to rent a conference room? will we be in there long enough and what time would we need to be out of there? we could always look to see if they had rooms with a sitting area in it. maybe just all meet up there that night?

just a thought...wasn't sure what the plans were.

a few questions to throw out there. when is everyone planning on arriving? I'm up for coming in anytime on Friday. Gary is working in town that day..and my mom gets off before school is out, so I can leave as early as anyone would like.

what are we doing on Saturday? I know we talked about doing a photowalk at the zoo..if we're going to do that is it worth it to rent a conference room? will we be in there long enough and what time would we need to be out of there? we could always look to see if they had rooms with a sitting area in it. maybe just all meet up there that night?

just a thought...wasn't sure what the plans were.

Well, I would like to be up there Friday evening after dinner. A meeting room is not mandatory for me personally. Depends on how many people we have. We could maybe meet in someone's room. Or, we could scrapbook someplace outside of the hotel on Saturday (like resteraunt who will give us permission or someplace with a hot spot like a book store or something). Just a thought.

depending on how many people, we could possibly scrap at my apartment. my dining table fits 6, and I have 4 tv trays if people want to sit on the couch. I would clean for you too...but don't expect me to cook! LOL

LOL-

OR if they have a breakfast area, maybe we could hang there for a while too with our computers.

I should be able to head down anytime Friday, so whatever works for the majority!

Not sure yet if I'm on nights or days Friday. If its days could get there in the evening, but if on nights I can't leave until 6 am on Sat and its about a three hour drive. I don't have any particular preferences about where we meet. all the above suggestions work for me. I'm getting very excited and can't wait to see everyone. We'll have to be sure to get a group photo or two or six while we're at the zoo. Maybe with the monkeys.

Not sure yet if I'm on nights or days Friday. If its days could get there in the evening, but if on nights I can't leave until 6 am on Sat and its about a three hour drive. I don't have any particular preferences about where we meet. all the above suggestions work for me. I'm getting very excited and can't wait to see everyone. We'll have to be sure to get a group photo or two or six while we're at the zoo. Maybe with the monkeys.

LOL-great idea, a group photo with the monkeys!! :D

Thanks for all the hotel suggestions Laura!

Near Forest Park, there is a Drury Hotel, Hampton Inn, and Holiday Inn. The Drury is the newest of the three, just built in the last couple years, which probably makes it the most expensive of the three. The Holiday Inn is the oldest of the three, and probably the cheapest. These would be the closest & most convenient if we do a Zoo trip.

There would be more options of places to stay if you looked in Downtown St. Louis, near the airport, or in West County (Chesterfield, Clayton, Creve Coeur). The Cardinals are out of town the weekend of September 10-11, so Downtown area wouldn't be as busy or packed.

Other options: http://bit.ly/cJtHcb

I can't wait to see everyone! And yes, Sandi, I think we do need a group shot with the monkeys :)

:monstercry: I sure wish I could come! There was only a slim chance anyway, being it is quite a distance for me...but we have a CC meet AND a band competition that day and my DS needs me to get him from one to the other since there's no way he can get back to the HS to catch the band bus after the CC meet. (And don't feel too sorry for him doing both in one day. The non-runner band kids PRACTICE all morning. DS would rather run!) I may have to just shake the bush and see if IN and MI girls can get together. I know I'm not far from Christy V or Lei.

Thanks for all the hotel suggestions Laura!

Near Forest Park, there is a Drury Hotel, Hampton Inn, and Holiday Inn. The Drury is the newest of the three, just built in the last couple years, which probably makes it the most expensive of the three. The Holiday Inn is the oldest of the three, and probably the cheapest. These would be the closest & most convenient if we do a Zoo trip.

There would be more options of places to stay if you looked in Downtown St. Louis, near the airport, or in West County (Chesterfield, Clayton, Creve Coeur). The Cardinals are out of town the weekend of September 10-11, so Downtown area wouldn't be as busy or packed.

Other options: http://bit.ly/cJtHcb

I can't wait to see everyone! And yes, Sandi, I think we do need a group shot with the monkeys :)

Any of those would be good. I noticed the Holiday Inn is also close to the Missouri Botanical Gardens. Sounds like a second choice for more photo ops. I'm open for a roommate for the weekend.

Archived