Fun Light Reading

SandiC.

This one had me rolling on the floor and laughing out loud...really. How to make a tragic situation into hilarious entertainment with a British twist. Gil McNeil hit this one on the head and I'm really looking forward the the sequel. No great literature, but a fun read.

For a more serious, figure out your life sort of book, I'm reading "Margins" by Rick Swenson. Only just into the second chapter, but making very good sense about how so many of us are overwhelmed with life's responsibilities and what to do to give yourself some "margin" in your life. I think this is required reading for anyone in a helping profession as well as all of us who care for our families. Final rating from me to be determined, but so far, so good.

The Knitting Society sounds right up my alley! I started Margins years ago, but I couldn't find the time to finish it --- :rofl::hit-head-with-hammer: I need to hunt for Margin in the boxes and take time to read it through. I do love the idea of throwing away pager and cell phones though!!! Glad you are making time to read!

I have book that is absolutely the best love story ever!! It is called "Redeeming Love". I forget the authors name right at the moment. Oh my gosh I can't say enough that every woman needs to read this book! By the time you get to the end you are not only happy for the main character but you will be overwhelmed about Gods love for you! I cried a few times while reading it.

Archived