We Are Going To Be Upgrading

ScrapGirlsRo

With the excitement we went through last weekend (we were down all day on Friday), it was discovered that our board/gallery software is out-of-date. Support has recommended that we upgrade as soon as possible and so I have put in the request today.

What this means

Not so fun: When the upgrade happens, our purple board will turn blue because the default template will be in place. I will then have to go into the CSS files and change all of the colors again. This is quite a project and you'll see me working.

Fun: We'll get to play with all of the new functionality. One of the cool things that the new update includes is the ability to comment on status updates, just like you can in Facebook. That should be fun!

So hold your breath... Hopefully, the upgrade won't be too bumpy of a ride!

(I can't say exactly when it will happen. I already have put in the support request. It will depend upon when they get to it. I'm hoping today because I want to get it over!)

I hope the upgrade isn't too painful for you....here's hoping it's a smooth ride for everyone! Being able to comment on status updates sounds fun.

We'll hold on for the ride, Ro. Thanks for always working to make this place better and better (even if it means turning blue for a little bit). May it go smoothly for everyone!

Glad things will be fixed. It has been a rather bumpy ride lately—kind of like our electricity, which has gone out for 1-2 hours at least once a week for the last month or so. Sorry it puts a lot of work on your shoulders; but you have addicted us all to the color purple!

Now I know why we turned blue today. Boy you guys will be busy with the new upgrade. Can't wait to see the new features. And, yes Ro, you must take it easy and try not to do too much. Hope it all goes smooth without any glitches.

glad to come here and know immediately why my screen is blue. I always take things personally and would think it's my fault. Thanks for the update on the update, Ro!

Ooooh looks better already (even in blue). Hey - the message board is participating in Carla's Monday challenge - something old, something new, something borrowed, something BLUE! :giggle_bear:

That's funny Tiza!

Thanks for the update - the board was as normal this morning, then this afternoon, all blue. I didn't know what had happened. As long as things work, Ro, don't worry about the color too much - you don't want to get sick.

Archived