Amazing Discovery!

Virginia Adkins

Hey ladies!

I just made an amazing discovery that I had to share with you!

I've been in kind of a scrapbooking drought lately, hence my absence on the forums, but I was playing around with the tech lab computers today and you (probably can)'t guess what is installed on them - free for student use?

CS5!

I'm super excited to try and piece my way through this program - and possibly own it for myself someday. :)

So, yes. Just a general post about yay-ness. I'll come back for tips and tricks later. :)

Hmmmm.....maybe I should look into going back to school. Is there a degree program in Scrapbooking?? :D

I wish! :)

I like it (CS5) a lot. I'm almost done with a layout that is decently cute for just playing around with a new program for a couple hours.

The only bad thing about it is that I won't have access to non-default styles/actions, because the school deletes anything we save on the actual computers and resets programs to default settings when we log out to save server space. :|

EDIT: Posted the layout - it's over here in my gallery. This is fun!

That's is exciting...have fun playing with CS5. I just downloaded the 30 day trial at home and can't wait until I have the extra money to upgrade from CS3.

Archived