Congratulations Kim (podiumchick)!

CRS

Congratulations Kim (podiumchick)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Kim as the Member of the Month for September!

Kim joined Scrap Girls in May, 2007 and has been a huge asset! She is active in the Real Life Forum, participates in challenges and swaps, and is very helpful to other members by answering questions and offering support. Scrap Girls wouldn't be the same without her!

Kim receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Kim, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

WOO HOO Kim! So glad you are our M.O.M! You are such a great part of what makes SG special. Love it when you're around. And I love seeing your LOs (might I say gorgeous and numerous....how DO you do it?) in the gallery too. Enjoy for special month. I'm sure the kids in the Ag class will be stunned by the sparkle of your new crown! LOL! Congrats!

Holy Cow!! I just was scanning the MB during my prep instead of prepping (shhh...) and saw this! Wow! I'm speechless! I'll have to do some homework to tell you about me and find a fave LO. Usually my fave is my most current. Thanks so much for the honor! It definitely just brightened my day--teaching high school ag in place of a favorite teacher who passed away has its rough days.

:monkeydance:

Okay, I'm back. Still smiling from this one!

Now a little about me. I found Scrap Girls after picking up an issue of Digital Scrapbooking while 'browsing' through Target to kill time. I was intrigued with the idea of scrapping digitally. I visited the websites of many of the ads and fell in love with SG!

I am married to my DH of 28 years, Max. We have five children. Ellen is 22, Thomas is 19, John is 16, Anna is 14, and Sarah is 11. We also have a son-in-law, Parker, as of this past May. My activities revolve around the kids, mostly. All are musicians (and so are DH and I, although I don't get to play my flute much these days.) Both older kids have been involved in music at college and Ellen now teaches elementary music. The younger three are still at home so my days are filled with marching band and their sports--distance running (CC and track) and swimming. I also spend many days subbing at our local high school. Right now I'm in a long-term position while they work to replace the ag teacher who passed away in July. Challenging, to be sure!!

As for my favorite LO, I just browsed my gallery. Most of my faves are scraplifts, LOL. But then I came back to I Hope You Dance as one I really love.

Thanks for 'listening'!

Archived