Things I Saw At The Zoo....

tiza126

Whoa, for sure that sounds good to me!   I don’t think there are deadly snakes in New Jersey, (I could be wrong), at least in my area but there are bad ones out west.  I remember Jody talking about the snakes in Adeleide, she was terrified of snakes!

Wallabee 

I saw them in Australia! :) 

21 hours ago, MariJ said:

Whoa, for sure that sounds good to me!   I don’t think there are deadly snakes in New Jersey, (I could be wrong), at least in my area but there are bad ones out west.  I remember Jody talking about the snakes in Adeleide, she was terrified of snakes!

Wallabee 

I saw them in Australia! :) 

apparently but don't quote me but Australia has the most deadly snakes. Not surprising Jody hated them I do as well.

X-ray Tetra Fish

8 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

apparently but don't quote me but Australia has the most deadly snakes. Not surprising Jody hated them I do as well.

X-ray Tetra Fish

I’d think you were right because I didn’t know Jody to be scared of much but for sure she was afraid of snakes and did say they could be deadly there.

Zebra

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 11:20 AM, MariJ said:

Penguin

They are SO cute at the Turtle Back Zoo in my town!

When my Steve worked at Auckland Zoo he used to look after the Little Blue Penguins and loved it.

Quail.......

......actually we don't have to see these in the zoo as they are often found around the parks here but somewhere in the world has them don't they?