Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

PBarnes

Huck arrives in Michigan with the snow!

I was just finishing lunch when I heard a knock at the door. The mailman was holding a special little package that he did not want to leave in the mailbox ... and when I opened it, out popped Huck! He is ready for fun and games here in Michigan!!

Oh, the trouble that little guy can get into with your Aussie girls! Have a good time with him, but watch out, he's a little trickster.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK! Who is this Huck ? Waiting for your reply Lei wink.gif

Oh he is this darling little purple (of course for ScrapGirls) monkey that was adopted by some SGs at one of the meet-ups and the little darling has been traveling all over the world visiting different ScrapGirls. If you go to the very first post in this thread, Pat explains about Huckleberry and if you go browse through the travel gallery you will see layouts of Hucks visit to different homes - like Capetown, South Africa , and his trip to the zoo in Omaha and there are quite a few more spread out through that gallery.

Huckleberry the Monkey has been traveling for quite some time!

Where Huckleberry's story began....

His first destination was Hannibal, Missouri, back in September 2010: Huckleberry in Hannabal

Here are a few more of his travel layouts:

Huckleberry loose in St. Louis

Monkey Business!

Post card from Huckleberry

(You'll have to jump back to page 10 of the Travel gallery and then work your way forward to see all of them.)

Here's Huckleberry's Profile Page.

As Lei and Tiza mentioned, his layouts are in scattered throughout the Travel, Vacations, Destinations Gallery. I've seen some layouts as far back as page 3. If you go to the travel gallery and put huckleberry in the search box, a lot of his layouts will come up. You may also want to search huck.

Here's Huckleberry's Profile Page.

As Lei and Tiza mentioned, his layouts are in scattered throughout the Travel, Vacations, Destinations Gallery. I've seen some layouts as far back as page 3. If you go to the travel gallery and put huckleberry in the search box, a lot of his layouts will come up. You may also want to search huck.

Isn't it about time our little purple Huck had a girlfriend? :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

Yeah! I had to post again as I checked the list & HUCKLEBERRY is coming to AUSTRALIA :monkeydance: Come on over Huckleberry & meet some new friends :giggle_bear:

Anyone else in AUSTRALIA going to join me in looking after HUCKLEBERRY for our overseas friends ??

• 3 weeks later...

Am I next, am I next?!!! My girls will LOVE Huck! We are in San Antonio now, too... has Jenna had him yet? She's here, too... he may have to take a few trips to San Antonio, TX.

Have you had a chance to get together with Jenna, Mikelle? That's awesome that both of you are in San Antonio!

That's weird. I thought I replied to Mikelle's question last night but I see it didn't show up. Yes, Mikelle, you are next! Send a PM to Bride with your snail mail address and she can get Huck on his way.

Our little monkey friend has been living it up here with family/friends at Christmas ... soon some layouts will appear in his gallery .... be sure to send my your address, Mikelle!

Our little monkey friend has been living it up here with family/friends at Christmas ... soon some layouts will appear in his gallery .... be sure to send my your address, Mikelle!

WHOO HOO! Merry Christmas & a Happy "Travelling" New Year Huck in 2013 & stay safe :monkeydance:

Looking forward to seeing your layouts Bride :)

"Huck" you've got another friend down here to meet when you arrive :giggle_bear:

I wouldn't mind another visit from little Huck either - it's been over two years since he's been at my house! I had him just as Rich got out of the hospital after his big surgery!

I wouldn't mind another visit from little Huck either - it's been over two years since he's been at my house! I had him just as Rich got out of the hospital after his big surgery!

1. Hope Rich is feeling better after this surgery ??

2. Another visit ??

3. He's got to travel to Australia first - I want to meet him & he's got a new friend here eagerly waiting :monkeydance:

Huckleberry arrived at my house this afternoon!!!! We are excited to have him as our guest and have already started showing him a good time. Who do we send him on to?

Jan Merkley - Mesa, Arizona :)/>

Whoo! Hoo! Jan - have a wonderful time with Huck - can't wait to see your layouts :monkeydance:

Bride have you posted your layouts yet ??

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, looks like I missed getting Huckleberry... my new job keeps me way too busy, I didn't check in here in time! Jan, I would love to have Huck next, if you don't already have him slated for someone. I will message you my address...

Here's one I've been dying to share with you all but it was accepted for publications in Scrapbooking Memories (an Australian magazine owned by the same people as Creating Keepsakes mag in the USA) - now I can finally share it here too! Scrap Girls at the Zoo

Great page Cheri - Congratulations! LYSL in the gallery.

Here's one I've been dying to share with you all but it was accepted for publications in Scrapbooking Memories (an Australian magazine owned by the same people as Creating Keepsakes mag in the USA) - now I can finally share it here too! Scrap Girls at the Zoo

Great page Cheri - Congratulations! LYSL in the gallery.

I agree with Teecee - it's a fantastic page Cheri & a big :congrats3: for getting it published! :partytime2:

A surprise visitor showed up at our house today!!! He's fuzzy and very PURPLE! My girls went crazy, they love him! He showed up with a South African passport, too... he traveled far! I fear San Antonio may be a bit boring for him!

So glad Huck arrived safely at your house. He really loved his visit to Cape Town South Africa. While he was here he got to see Nelson Mandela's birthday celebration at the V & A waterfront. Can't wait to see some of your layouts from your side of the world. Enjoy his visit.

Archived