Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

PBarnes

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am enjoying all the festivals in this part of the country this time of year!! The apples are really celebrated around here. I helped make caramel apples with all the kids. Boy were they yummy!!

I think Huckleberry is going to need to go along to the Weight Watchers meeting with Aunt Dot when he visits!

Huck, it sounds like you are having some great adventures. My house is quiet & sedate. If you would like to take a break and have some calm time, you are invited to spend time here with me.

I could use a break and some calm sedate time!

Huck, it sounds like you are having some great adventures. My house is quiet & sedate. If you would like to take a break and have some calm time, you are invited to spend time here with me.

I could use some calm time too, can I come too?

Dear Huck, all my favorite SGs would like to come visit with you. I have to retract my "calm & sedate" invitation. Instead I would like to offer a grand time with fun, fabulous, world-class, amazing women who know how to relieve stress and support each other with good times and lots of caring. I assure you that you will enjoy yourself and feel completely welcome, warm and cherished. Pls consider my revised invitation.

Hugs and giggles coming your way,

Steph

Dear Huck, all my favorite SGs would like to come visit with you. I have to retract my "calm & sedate" invitation. Instead I would like to offer a grand time with fun, fabulous, world-class, amazing women who know how to relieve stress and support each other with good times and lots of caring. I assure you that you will enjoy yourself and feel completely welcome, warm and cherished. Pls consider my revised invitation.

Hugs and giggles coming your way,

Steph

Revised Invitation sounds great to me, Steph and I think that little Huck would love being together with all of us!

How did I miss this?? Do you think Huck would like to visit SC? We can feed him lots of vinegar BBQ! Or is he a vegetarian? ;)

If it's not too late, add me to the list. My girls would have a ball with this. I would probably let them do the layout if that's ok.

Oh, I'll come for the vinegar BBQ! Love it!

Found a pic I didn't use in the pics I posted of Huck and I had been playing around with Amanda's Friend and Family Collection so just did a quick layout of little Huck just hanging around downtown with us one day! Just Hanging Around with Rich and Sara

Found a pic I didn't use in the pics I posted of Huck and I had been playing around with Amanda's Friend and Family Collection so just did a quick layout of little Huck just hanging around downtown with us one day! Just Hanging Around with Rich and Sara

Thank you, Pat - as I told Theresa, I'm not feeling very creative and I had been playing around with Amanda's colorful collection, Friends and Family, and it just seemed to fit our very colorful and cute as a button Huckleberry! But someone needs to inspire me! I've just completely lost it here! I took so many pictures and I continue to run across them so just had to use the one of me and Rich together - it's so seldom we actually get to be together on the other end of the camera since I am usually the one taking the pics!

.........and Steph, Huckleberry loves banana chips! He is NO problem to feed! He's a very good little monkey and even tries every veggie I put in front of him! :giggle_bear:

Archived