PBarnes

Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

842 posts in this topic

I don't have him....would he qualify for an A.M.B.E.R. altert? lol.

LOL-we may need to check into this for emergency situations Laura!

When he arrives here I'll have DH install a GPS tracker thingie in him in case he gets lost again!

rotfl

When he arrives here I'll have DH install a GPS tracker thingie in him in case he gets lost again!

rotfl

Fabulous idea Cheri! ;)

rotfl

Good idea, Cheri - I thought he was being chaperoned anyway though - is he really old enough to be traveling alone? Probably sat next to some cute little chickie named Pink Monkey on the plane and they ran away and got married or something. Now we'll have Pink and Purple monkey babies - Yea! Enough for everyone! ROFL

rotfl

We need a monkey homing device so he returns home!

Did anyone happen to give him a cell phone so he can call home when he gets lost? LOL

I don't have him....would he qualify for an A.M.B.E.R. altert? lol.

Maybe not an amber alert, but a purple alert?

Poor Huckleberry! Already lost.

Poor baby - where could he be?

rotfl

Good idea, Cheri - I thought he was being chaperoned anyway though - is he really old enough to be traveling alone? Probably sat next to some cute little chickie named Pink Monkey on the plane and they ran away and got married or something. Now we'll have Pink and Purple monkey babies - Yea! Enough for everyone! ROFL

Pink Monkey? Oh No! But Sara, I don't think monkeys have 'litters' like cats do. So it will take an awfully long time for there to be enough babies for all of us. I'm sure he will turn up soon. But if he is in Hawaii with Angela, I don't think he'll ever come home.

rotfl

Pink Monkey? Oh No! But Sara, I don't think monkeys have 'litters' like cats do. So it will take an awfully long time for there to be enough babies for all of us. I'm sure he will turn up soon. But if he is in Hawaii with Angela, I don't think he'll ever come home.

Tee-Hee If I were in Hawaii, I might not come home either!

I looked into my crystal ball and I see Huckleberry resurfacing soon. ;) Have no fear, SG moms.

Lottery numbers would be nice to know, I agree - I could use a cool million right about now

I just bought some lottery tickets. So let's get some prayers going ladies. When I win, my fellow SG Friends also win.

Oh good news to know Pat!! I like your crystal ball!! :whew::clap:

OK, Carol, if I win, I will share too!

Can you look into your crystal ball and see when this sinus thingy I have is going to end? I'd like to enjoy the nice cool weather we're having, lol! Good to know that Huckleberry is safe!

I looked into my crystal ball and I see Huckleberry resurfacing soon. ;) Have no fear, SG moms.

Would you mind sharing that crystal ball, Pat? I have a few questions to ask it myself.

I hear Huck is in a new Youtube video...

How exciting! :having-a-party:

:giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

I KNEW he was a party animal :party-smiley-048:

Guess it's official

Is it too late to play?? I've been so busy working that I haven't had time to read the board much!

Sure Kim you can play! We'll add you to the destination list :)

Is it too late to play?? I've been so busy working that I haven't had time to read the board much!

Sure Kim you can play! We'll add you to the destination list :)

It's not too late!! :)