PBarnes

Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

842 posts in this topic

I am thinking Huckleberry needs a facebook page...

You are too funny Laura!! Maybe he does!

It's my understanding that Huck is on the move - from one side of the country to the other!

I am thinking Huckleberry needs a facebook page...

I think you are right! Anyone willing to head that up? I would but I'm working 2 jobs (both part time) right now.

Does Huckleberry have an album for anyone who wants to print a page for him to travel with? Maybe an 8x8 size for home printers ;)

I'm loving the layouts that have been created already. Such fun :) Can't wait to see where he's headed to next!

I'd like to know about his travels too - maybe he's on a plane or a truck or in a car headed somewhere?

Where in the world is Huck-el-berry? (Sung to the tune of where in the world is Matt Lauer from the Today Show)

Hooray! Now Huckleberry has a theme song! :)

Did you all see?? Huckleberry made his way out to the West Coast!! Sneaky little guy made a really nice layout, posted it in the gallery, and then disappeared again:

Monkey Business

He's a sneaky one.

You all will be happy to know that Huckleberry has surfaced safe and sound! He got to go to school today! He learned a lot - photos to follow soon. While there, he was checking out an atlas to figure out where he will go next...

You all will be happy to know that Huckleberry has surfaced safe and sound! He got to go to school today! He learned a lot - photos to follow soon. While there, he was checking out an atlas to figure out where he will go next...

Smart monkey to check out the atlas!!

WooHoo!!

Is it too late to get on the list--I have a great idea!--if not that's fine too.

It's not too late Julie! Pat will get you added to the list!

Little Huckleberry sure is a popular little guy, isn't he? He'll be a world traveler long before any of us can say that!

I'll add you Julie. If there is anybody else that signed up that I haven't gotten on the list yet, I'll get you all added later today.

I think he just got homesick for St. Louis. There is so much for a clever monkey to do here.

Huckleberry needs to come to Arizona!! Especially now that we should be cooling down a little. So send him to my house!! I'd love to have him visit me.

So,, do we know where Huckleberry is now? Any spottings?

I think he was spotted peeking out of the USPS man's bag, but don't know what city it was in.