Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

PBarnes

I'm sure he'll have a wonderful Christmas! You'll need to keep an eye on him Julie - he loves to climb trees and swing from branches. As a matter of fact, he loves to climb anything climb-able and swing from anything swing-able lol. :D

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Just don't give little Huck any champagne - he got really silly here when Rich let him have a wee sip of his Coors Light! :) :)

.......and he had a bad case of the purple hiccups!

The Huck layouts are in the travel gallery: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/category/339-travel-vacations-destinations/ they're pretty neat!

To narrow it down to Huck/Huckleberry layouts, when you go to this Travel, Vacations, Destinations gallery that Aggie posted, type Huckleberry in the search box, and one page of 25 layouts will come up. Then if you search Huck, two pages of 32 layouts will come up. HTH

The Huck layouts are in the travel gallery: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/category/339-travel-vacations-destinations/ they're pretty neat!

To narrow it down to Huck/Huckleberry layouts, when you go to this Travel, Vacations, Destinations gallery that Aggie posted, type Huckleberry in the search box, and one page of 25 layouts will come up. Then if you search Huck, two pages of 32 layouts will come up. HTH

Great search tips, Theresa!

Great search tips, Theresa!

Thanks Tiza! Speaking of Huck, does anyone know where the little guy is these days?

I didn't realize there was somewhere to sign up to get Huck - duh, right? I wouldn't mind a visit from our fuzzy purple mascot. Can you add me to the list? I think at some point it would be fun to compile all the LOs of his travels & do a small album of his "tour". I know some sites offer a discount for bulk photobook orders - perhaps everyone that wants a book can pitch in to get a discount at the end? Or not, just thought it would be fun. :)

I remember reading about a scrapping group that did a round robin album of sorts in one of the scrapping mags I used to get. They were paper scrappers so what they did was each of them bought an album & supplies to make duplicate pages. They did a page & sent their album to the next person on the list until everyone had added their page & the album was sent back to the original owner. I think they did 6x6 to save on supplies or something but I thought it was a neat idea. At the end they had a friend album with a page about each member of the group. How much easier it would be to do that digitally! LOL

Sorry, I digress...

I didn't realize there was somewhere to sign up to get Huck - duh, right? I wouldn't mind a visit from our fuzzy purple mascot. Can you add me to the list? I think at some point it would be fun to compile all the LOs of his travels & do a small album of his "tour". I know some sites offer a discount for bulk photobook orders - perhaps everyone that wants a book can pitch in to get a discount at the end? Or not, just thought it would be fun. :)

I remember reading about a scrapping group that did a round robin album of sorts in one of the scrapping mags I used to get. They were paper scrappers so what they did was each of them bought an album & supplies to make duplicate pages. They did a page & sent their album to the next person on the list until everyone had added their page & the album was sent back to the original owner. I think they did 6x6 to save on supplies or something but I thought it was a neat idea. At the end they had a friend album with a page about each member of the group. How much easier it would be to do that digitally! LOL

Sorry, I digress...

Hey Jenna, did you see this post? If you want Huck to visit you, you might want to contact Pat- I think she's still Huck's travel agent. HTH

I believe Huck is still here in Indiana. He was with me for the fall and early in December he was hand-delivered to his new host family. I'm sure he's having a ton of fun! I know he kept busy at our house. It has taken me this long to get all the photos sorted out to tell his story. Good news--it is finally done!

Good Times with Huckleberry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does his Visa allow him to travel Down Under so he can see some kangaroos?

Does his Visa allow him to travel Down Under so he can see some kangaroos?

Oh, Anne-Marie, I bet he would love to see some kangaroos!

Archived