Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

PBarnes

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and if you look closely at some of the pictures from the Mid-West Meetup that are appearing on various Facebook pages, you may see him there!

I loved getting to meet Huckleberry. He joined us for dinner, too.

I love this layout: Huckleberry in Denver

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Ladies and Pat,

You can take me off this list. I can see it's taking Huck a long time to make the rounds and I am just too busy these days with baby #5 to add anything else to my list of things to do in the event that he made it to me anytime soon. Have fun with him! I've enjoyed seeing the layouts of his adventures.

:)

I'm sorry he wasn't able to make it to you, Jennifer. I apologize for not moving him along quicker. I am vowing to be a better agent from now on.

Those of you that have asked to be added, I'm putting your names on the list today.

I'm sorry he wasn't able to make it to you, Jennifer. I apologize for not moving him along quicker. I am vowing to be a better agent from now on.

Those of you that have asked to be added, I'm putting your names on the list today.

Oh,don't be sorry, Pat! It's no big deal at all! As I said, I've enjoyed watching his adventures through the layouts, just not up to doing my own right now. ;)

Hey Ladies and Pat,

You can take me off this list. I can see it's taking Huck a long time to make the rounds and I am just too busy these days with baby #5 to add anything else to my list of things to do in the event that he made it to me anytime soon. Have fun with him! I've enjoyed seeing the layouts of his adventures.

Well, a hearty congratulations to you, Jennifer! I was surprised to read about #5! Did you have a boy or a girl?

Is Jan M still a member? I must not have put her correct screen name in the list and I can't find her in the member list.

Pat, here is a post with a link to Jan's profile: Post #7. HTH

Hey Ladies and Pat,

Well, a hearty congratulations to you, Jennifer! I was surprised to read about #5! Did you have a boy or a girl?

Thanks Dot! I had a little boy on April 14. He's 2 months old today. His name is Luke. That makes 3 girls 2 boys for us. Not in that order. ;) Very busy around here!

Hey Ladies and Pat,

Thanks Dot! I had a little boy on April 14. He's 2 months old today. His name is Luke. That makes 3 girls 2 boys for us. Not in that order. ;) Very busy around here!

That is such wonderful news, Jennifer! His name is beautiful! I'll bet his big brother was happy to have another boy in the mix. I miss you as a layout artist; I always enjoyed the LOs of your children so much, but it's certainly understandable why you can't be doing much of that!

Enjoy your new baby and family and congratulations again!

Hey Ladies and Pat,

That is such wonderful news, Jennifer! His name is beautiful! I'll bet his big brother was happy to have another boy in the mix. I miss you as a layout artist; I always enjoyed the LOs of your children so much, but it's certainly understandable why you can't be doing much of that!

Enjoy your new baby and family and congratulations again!

Thank you so much, Dot. What a sweet thing to say. I miss being around SG and being a LO artist so much, but it was just too much for me to manage with the kids and homeschooling, etc. I hope to get back to creating more in a few years when the kids are a bit older and not so dependent on me. It's one of those things where as a mom you have to give up something you love for a while in order to be a present and sane mother! :) By the time I get back to it, I'll have forgotten everything and will be starting at square one! I'll have to come back to SG for lessons...

We said a warm "Aloha!" to Huckleberry when he arrived at our home yesterday! He's going to get a whirlwind Hawaiian vacation before we move and send him on to his next destination. I'm thinking we may even let him cross the ocean on the airplane with us in comfort instead of going back in the box quite yet. We'll see :)

We said a warm "Aloha!" to Huckleberry when he arrived at our home yesterday! He's going to get a whirlwind Hawaiian vacation before we move and send him on to his next destination. I'm thinking we may even let him cross the ocean on the airplane with us in comfort instead of going back in the box quite yet. We'll see :)

How cool that Huck is having fun in Hawaii with you and your family, Ang! I would think he would love a plane ride with you!

• 2 weeks later...

I think Huckleberry is just about as ready to be done with my move as I am! Poor monkey hasn't had quite the Hawaiian vacation he could have had because of all the chaos of prepping for our move this week, but we've definitely kept him busy and given him some fun memories to take with him! He hiked Diamond Head with us yesterday. He thought the stairs were brutal but the view breathtaking.

Aloha from us both!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Huck arrives in Michigan with the snow!

I was just finishing lunch when I heard a knock at the door. The mailman was holding a special little package that he did not want to leave in the mailbox ... and when I opened it, out popped Huck! He is ready for fun and games here in Michigan!!

Huck arrives in Michigan with the snow!

I was just finishing lunch when I heard a knock at the door. The mailman was holding a special little package that he did not want to leave in the mailbox ... and when I opened it, out popped Huck! He is ready for fun and games here in Michigan!!

YAY! Have fun with him Lei! :)

Archived