Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

PBarnes

A surprise visitor showed up at our house today!!! He's fuzzy and very PURPLE! My girls went crazy, they love him! He showed up with a South African passport, too... he traveled far! I fear San Antonio may be a bit boring for him!

Yeah! Huck made it from Michigan to San Antonio!! Enjoy your visit!!

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Pat, Seems we are working up and Australian travel itinerary for Huck. I'm after Jemima and I'd like to send him onto Jody. There are a few Oz options Jo, Anne-Marie (A-M)or Jacqui (HealthyScraps). This looks like fun!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been slacking - again - as Huck's travel agent. I'm working on getting him moving again. Sorry everybody.

That's OK Pat... but WHERE is HUCK ??

• 2 weeks later...

I am actively working on finding a new destination for Huck. Sorry for the delays. Our game has drawn out long enough that some members on the list are no longer active. I'll let you know as soon as I can, Mikelle. Thanks for "boarding" Huck for his extended stay. :)

I am actively working on finding a new destination for Huck. Sorry for the delays. Our game has drawn out long enough that some members on the list are no longer active. I'll let you know as soon as I can, Mikelle. Thanks for "boarding" Huck for his extended stay. :)/>

If you're out of names of members who want Huck, Pat, I'd love to have him visit us again - last time we had him Rich was in recovery from his surgery and I really didn't get to take him to all of the places I wanted to - just a thought that I'd toss in there. :) :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think we must have TWO Huckleberrys! I had the one with the flowers around his neck here in Mesa, Arizona and just recently sent him on to his next destination. Loved having him for so long! He's a good visitor and minds his manners well. Is always so grateful for any kindness shown to him. :) Just posted my layouts about his visit with my family.

• 2 months later...

Pat I just PM'd you about Huckleberry as I don't want to miss out on his VISIT as I'm having troubles logging in at home :(

All the best Huckleberry on your travels... I'm following you & looking forward to your visit :)

• 7 months later...

Carla, if you want to send Huck to Cape Town again, I think that this time you should bring him here. We can do the wine farms, animal reserves, Table Mountain, Robben Island and have so much fun. What do you think?

Where is Huck right now????

If postage was not so expensive for overseas, I would love to have Huck come visit me here.

Where is Huck right now????

If postage was not so expensive for overseas, I would love to have Huck come visit me here.

Hmmm, I have no idea where he is now. I hope he isn't on the SG world tour. I think the poor little guy gets seasick, and I would hate to think he may have fallen overboard!

Archived