Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

PBarnes

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Is it possible for my name to be added after Jody's for Huck to visit me on this side of Australia?

• 5 months later...

Is it possible for my name to be added after Jody's for Huck to visit me on this side of Australia?

I'm able to get back on to Scrap Girls - logging in I still have difficulty with but I'm here now - SO, is Huckleberry safe and well and is he still TRAVELLING ??

I asked months ago if he could come to Australia and then I was to send him on to A-M - WHERE IS HE ?? :)

Please do not add me to the list. The cost of postage these days makes it too expensive for me to take part.

Please do not add me to the list. The cost of postage these days makes it too expensive for me to take part.

I understand what you mean Anne-Marie - so maybe I should reconsider too :(

Can I FIRSTLY ask how heavy is Huckleberry's Travel Bag please ?? I can then find out how much it will cost... but it should be alright within Australia - if there is someone else on the list from Australia, I can post him too ?? :) ??

Would this be a possibility then for you Anne-Marie ?? :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was thrilled when Huck came all the way to Cape Town to visit me. We had a ball. I will be good to see some more of his layouts.

This would be fun for me! Is Huck mobile, able to travel, aged out of the game?

I was wondering what happened to the little guy. Will he ever travel again? Maybe he'll join us on our world trip this year.

Since his Travel Agent was no longer active, Huck was retired back to St Louis where he originated from. It would be fun to start another traveling friend - we sure had fun with Huck.

So funny, I just met a woman who used to be in my watercolor class and the first thing she asked was where was the purple monkey as he'd been on a painting trip with me and she'd enjoyed him! :D

I'd love for little Huck to visit me in NC again! We had a good time while he was here but Rich was undergoing therapy after his heart surgery so little Huck did a lot of work every day just trying to motivate Rich to do his workouts!

Too bad Huck is retired, but he did have a long run and he got to visit lots of wonderful places. I have some little critters that would love to go on a trip around the world. I have an Owl, Frog, Baby Bat, Cat, Elephant. We could choose one and I'll send the winner off on his/her first trip.

Archived