Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

PBarnes

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Huckleberry would like to visit South Africa. I could take him up Table Mountain in the cable car. I would love it if he could come. How do I get my name on the list?

I bet Huckleberry would love to visit you in South Africa!! We better get his passport up-to-date ;)

Do you think Huckleberry would like to visit South Africa. I could take him up Table Mountain in the cable car. I would love it if he could come. How do I get my name on the list?

I bet Huckleberry would love to visit you in South Africa!! We better get his passport up-to-date ;)

Yes, he will need his passport!! He has lots of international travel!!

If just updated the list in the O.P. If your name is not there, it can be added. :) If you posted already that you wanted on the list and I missed you, please send me a PM with the post # so I can insert you where you should be.

Dear Huckleberry,

I know you are off on your travels around the world, but your SGs Aunties are getting a little worried. We are anxiously awaiting word that you are having a fabulous time and are safe and healthy. I know you were raised to be a gracious little monkey (well, except when you're monkeying around) so you know keeping in touch is the polite thing to do. Please drop us a line soon.

Hoping you are really enjoying your adventures.

Love and hugs and kisses,

Your SG Aunt Sandi

Dear Huckleberry,

I know you are off on your travels around the world, but your SGs Aunties are getting a little worried. We are anxiously awaiting word that you are having a fabulous time and are safe and healthy. I know you were raised to be a gracious little monkey (well, except when you're monkeying around) so you know keeping in touch is the polite thing to do. Please drop us a line soon.

Hoping you are really enjoying your adventures.

Love and hugs and kisses,

Your SG Aunt Sandi

I have it from a very reliable source that Huckleberry is safe and sound and having tons of fun...

I think on his next stop, Huckleberry is going to want to do something quiet and restful. I heard he was getting a lot of exercise where he is now.

Oh yes, Sara, rest and relaxation are very important for a busy little purple monkey. Makes me wonder if maybe he's at some tropical resort under a palm tree, sipping something colorful with an umbrella in it.

Archived