Where In The World Is Huckleberry?

PBarnes

I think on his next stop, Huckleberry is going to want to do something quiet and restful. I heard he was getting a lot of exercise where he is now.

Oh yes, Sara, rest and relaxation are very important for a busy little purple monkey. Makes me wonder if maybe he's at some tropical resort under a palm tree, sipping something colorful with an umbrella in it.

:giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think on his next stop, Huckleberry is going to want to do something quiet and restful. I heard he was getting a lot of exercise where he is now.

Oh yes, Sara, rest and relaxation are very important for a busy little purple monkey. Makes me wonder if maybe he's at some tropical resort under a palm tree, sipping something colorful with an umbrella in it.

I would dearly love to take Huckleberry to a tropical location when it's my turn to have him, but alas, real life calls and I don't think it'll happen;)

He'll love hanging out with my own 3 little monkeys!!

I would dearly love to take Huckleberry to a tropical location when it's my turn to have him, but alas, real life calls and I don't think it'll happen;)

4 little monkeys 4.gif jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head (good thing Cheri is a PA and knows how to stitch up monkeys), 3 little monkeys 4.gif jumping on the bed...you get the idea, I won't 'sing' it all.

4 little monkeys 4.gif jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head (good thing Cheri is a PA and knows how to stitch up monkeys), 3 little monkeys 4.gif jumping on the bed...you get the idea, I won't 'sing' it all.

:giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: Conda!

Hi Sandi! Oh, I miss you so much..........and all of this traveling is really making me sooooooooooo tired! I think I need a rest right about now, but I think I may be going a little trip sometime today because I see my suitcase being packed - I see bananas and ummmmmmmm......oh, stop that! I'm typing ....ummmmmm I see coconuts......a toothbrush....oh, no, gotta run - time for a quick shower! See you all later - maybe! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Huckleberry - how do you have time to be on the board? Shouldn't you be catching a flight!?! We don't want you to be late for your next adventure.

Oh..and can we see pictures of your recent adventure? :) I really want to know what mischief you have been causing.

Huckleberry - how do you have time to be on the board? Shouldn't you be catching a flight!?! We don't want you to be late for your next adventure.

Oh..and can we see pictures of your recent adventure? :) I really want to know what mischief you have been causing.

Oh, I've been up to mischief, that's for sure! But I'm on my way now to my next destination, so I may be off the MB for awhile. I won't be late.........it takes me a whole weekend and a day to get places because I'm helping the UPSS delivery person on the way! This is so much fun - oh, I've met soooooooooooo many people!

See you all in a few days!

Oh, I've been up to mischief, that's for sure! But I'm on my way now to my next destination, so I may be off the MB for awhile. I won't be late.........it takes me a whole weekend and a day to get places because I'm helping the USPS delivery person on the way! This is so much fun - oh, I've met soooooooooooo many people!

See you all in a few days!

Hey everyone! I'm feeling a little mischievious! While my driver wasn't looking, I snuck out of my seat and scampered up to his knapsack, where I found his Acer Notebook! I sneeked a peak to see what my SG friends were up to! I can't stay long, I might get caught!! And I'm not sure where I'm heading, so I'll let you know when I'm delivered soon!! Have a great day everyone!

Hey everyone! I'm feeling a little mischievious! While my driver wasn't looking, I snuck out of my seat and scampered up to his knapsack, where I found his Acer Notebook! I sneeked a peak to see what my SG friends were up to! I can't stay long, I might get caught!! And I'm not sure where I'm heading, so I'll let you know when I'm delivered soon!! Have a great day everyone!

You sneaky little monkey!!

Oh, you are such a sneaky little monkey!

Where, oh, where, oh where is Huckleberry? He had a first class ticket and was a happy little guy when I put him in his seat to go on to his next destination, but I haven't heard a peep of out him since he left..............I hope he's behaving himself and didn't get into any trouble on the way - he IS a sneaky little monkey!

Hope to hear from you soon, little guy!

Archived